AyKay.

Rank 0
AyKay.
PostedJun 13, 2014 1:27 am

I don't get it!!

What is all those white weapons, yellow sword, blues, green?
Advertisement

bloodhp

Rank 2
bloodhp
PostedJun 13, 2014 1:36 am
The colours of the gear piece's name represents its rarity, for example, say white is the normal standard piece of gear, the blue represents rare, purple represents extra rare, orange represents legendary, and so on, those are not the meanings in EE, just an example. Hopefully you understand more, and if that isnt what you where confused about, feel free to shoot me a msg

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJun 13, 2014 2:48 am
The color of the name says something about the items grade, i listed the order from bad to good below.

for dropped items its : White -> Green -> Blue -> purple.

Crafted items: Orange -> Yellow -> awakened (level 65 and 75)
Note Yellow is listed between the crafted weapons cause you can craft and get them dropped, when crafting you need the orange version.

In comparison blue is about the grade of orange and yellow about of purple.
Crafted equipment has extra abilities that are often really nice, that is also the reason why people often choose orange/yellow/awakened above blue or purple. An added ability is that you can put crafted gear in the archive so you can use it on other characters.

Also White and Green items are considered trash at lvl 40+, you might not get a party for trials if you are using white or green gear (especially weapon/armor) for your main class at 50+.

TrisV

Rank 2
TrisV
PostedJun 13, 2014 8:04 am
^ what roosje said o3o;;