vismaris

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2014 8:56 am

AVA randomly throws me out of the game

Cannot stay in game for more than 30/40 minutes
Hello everyone, i will try to explain my problem as simple and detailed as possible and i hope you guys can tell me something that i don't know.So, i have this very old computer(still using XP as an operating system) in my villa..Last night i decided to play AVA on it because i didn't bring my laptop(which doesnt have this problem)with me.I installed AVA and did everything that i had to do.In the beggining it was all fine, even though my machine is like 7-8 years old and has had no upgrades ever since i bought it.It didn't lag, yes it was a slow process to log in, but i think it's understandable.Anyway, as i was playing AVA, suddenly, my screen froze completely, no black/white screen or anything - just froze.I thought it's lag because after 20-40 seconds it unfroze the screen and everything continued as usual, with one exception - the game kicked me out(no warnings, no errors or any kind of message) after around 30 seconds of playing.
I said to myself "alright, i can deal with this, it's just a dc", but it wasn't just this one time.The game continues to kick me out even now when i was playing it 15 minutes ago.I think there's a big chance my Windows does this(ya know, no more support and stuff).So that's about it from me.I will probablly calculate the time i play before i'm thrown out, because i think it's always the same.It's just a theory though.

Sorry for losing your time and thank you for every reply.
Advertisement

jun49

Rank 0
jun49
PostedJun 09, 2014 11:28 am

same here

im getting the same thing as well but sometimes theres an error code

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedJun 09, 2014 11:34 am
I would recommend that you check to make sure that AVA is no being blocked by your firewall, your antivirus or things of the sort. Then I would restart your computer and see if it works then. Then I would recommend that you uninstall and reinstall AVA via Steam. If that doesn't work I am out of ideas other than running CCleaner and doing a defrag on your hard drive.