GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedMay 23, 2014 7:20 am

[Ongoing Event] We want to see your best DDTank videos!

Hey DDTankers!

We want to see your DDTank videos!

Have you got a video of an awesome battle, or a perfect POW, or an especially funny hit, and want to share it with the world? Post your videos here for all to see! You'll even get a chance to have your videos featured on the Aeria Browser Facebook page (along with your video channel and your character - and we'll give you an in-game shout-out as well!)

Check out the rules below for details. We look forward to seeing you in action!

Rules:
  1. Everything posted must follow the Terms of Service! Any submissions that are inappropriate will be removed.
  2. The submissions must be your own! No taking anyone else's videos!
  3. When you post a video, be sure to include: the name of your channel (in Youtube or another hosting service) and your in-game name (IGN). You can include this information in the actual video or in your post.
  4. Videos can be no older than January 1st, 2014
  5. Other rules might be added and existing rules might be modified at any time, so be sure to check back here before posting a video, just in case.

Questions? Submissions? Post them all in this thread!

We're excited to see all of your videos! Very Happy
Advertisement

LovelyBound

Rank 0
LovelyBound
PostedJun 10, 2014 11:45 pm
Wew i thought someone was for post any video but, never happened? how many time have for post there?
Something bad is i dont know how to make a video <.< .. xD

And the Aeria Browser page is half dead :/ I comment this cause is just sad to see it.

Maybe needs more publicity, free AP events like in 2013 o.o! .. thats a big community, really weird see non-participation.
Thats only my opinion, if is wrong sorry :3

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedJun 11, 2014 1:10 am
This is an ongoing event, so until a GM announces a deadline, there is none. It's a voluntary event, so up to players if they want to make a video or not. Like you, some just may not know how. I hope to see some videos soon though. :3

DDTanker111

Rank 0
DDTanker111
PostedJun 14, 2014 9:19 am

[Ongoing Event] We want to see your best DDTank videos!

Thank All <3
IGN : ๖ۣۣۜShinjitsu
Server : CENTAUR
Youtube Channel : www.youtube.com/user/IIDDTanker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDo86RsWenQ