TheWarriorOfRA

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2014 5:35 am

Hi grand fantasia players (leveling thing) 77-80

i wanted to ask a fast way to level up >.< i have a budget of 10k gold to get from 77 to 80 , and i can't wait to get to 80 , because i'm soo weak at lv 77,
i do some decent dmg i think but still.
Things i do : O-clay every day, PT , TM ( i survive at least at the first wave) Some grind and and some other daily, And at the end of the day i'm happy if i get 1 bar of exp, 1.5 sometimes but a miracle has to strike me .(like when i get some m-clays and i get both m-clay dailies)
Don't tell me BFR please, because i die soo much there, i do PT sometimes too.
any other idea >.<? Thanks!
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 18, 2014 6:10 am
ur 77 and looking for an kinda of easy place to level?

Two spots I have always liked because of how easy the mobs are to kill and thier respawn are:

• The Flying mantis in Ancient polar ruins and when they are depleted the fisherman nearby. Move between the two spots.
  • The jelly rabbits in Spirit Valley (stop here once u hit 7Cool

For me those are my favourite two spots if you aren't really well geared. My dmon is still using the crappy 65 staff and grinds, even mobs (well at the SV jellies). What class are you?

Also dun forget the demon hunter quests from the main city they have little mobs but nice exp.

TheWarriorOfRA

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2014 7:05 am

I actually alredy do stuff in GS

I grind in GS sometimes since i am geared enough to kill there , i do it in parties too sometimes, just a bit lazy :C. hope it wont be too difficult at lv 79 haha. thanks tho, forgot about the hunters quests that give a bit of exp

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 18, 2014 7:37 am

Re: I actually alredy do stuff in GS

TheWarriorOfRA wrote:
I grind in GS sometimes since i am geared enough to kill there , i do it in parties too sometimes, just a bit lazy :C. hope it wont be too difficult at lv 79 haha. thanks tho, forgot about the hunters quests that give a bit of exp  

Oh if you have 10K gold to spend on experience and can already grind in GS parties Razz

Well the answers is right there xD
Europeon Gaia Soul Gem + Gaia Divine Gem and grind as much as you can for a week!