AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
PostedMay 14, 2014 6:34 am
ok just to be clear you have to buy an ap item to do the 7 day CRR NT quest , and HT event is only for lvl 60 toons that go to goddess map

Professional Blacksmith Runes can no longer be used in Proelium (1-15) and Cantabilian (20-30).

and what does that mean we lose all our orange stats or means no premiums can be used and what if you already used them ?
Advertisement

simgie7305

Rank 2
simgie7305
PostedMay 14, 2014 6:49 am   Last edited by simgie7305 on May 14, 2014 6:51 am. Edited 1 time in total

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
PostedMay 14, 2014 6:50 am
simgie7305 wrote:
AyraGrace wrote:
ok just to be clear you have to buy an ap item to do the 7 day CRR NT quest , and HT event is only for lvl 60 toons that go to goddess map

Professional Blacksmith Runes can no longer be used in Proelium (1-15) and Cantabilian (20-30).

and what does that mean we lose all our orange stats or means no premiums can be used and what if you already used them ?  

no. it just prevents the summoning runes for professional blacksmiths from being used while in the 15 map. People were exploiting them.  

oh those summon runes from bingo way back GM need to be more clear ><

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
PostedMay 14, 2014 6:56 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
pugnera wrote:
I'm gonna lose my sight even more with all that sand BUT I DON'T CARE Very Happy

EDIT: I didn't notice it written anywhere, so I forgot to ask: is the spawn inside the map?  

I'd love to know that too. I sure hope it is because it is a rather useless map if you port out to D-water...  

It is written here

If players die in Deep Desert 1, they will reappear inside the veil for their faction.  

Edit: forgot to say see you all there finally Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pugnera

Rank 2
PostedMay 14, 2014 6:59 am
I swear that wasn't there before <.< Lol thanks for making me notice it.

JeffOrc

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2014 7:22 am
Good news to hear.

Chipp.

Rank 1
Chipp.
PostedMay 14, 2014 7:30 am
Isn't that altar area the same place that had all those debuff mobs? Here's hoping that those mobs have been removed.

Part of what made the old goddess map good was that it was a small map and didn't take long to get to the altar. It would help if the altar was moved closer to the portals. I know, its too late to make suggestions but just putting it out there. Other than that good luck to all pvpers, hope its not too buggy.

GoldieTzarie

Rank 0
GoldieTzarie
PostedMay 14, 2014 7:55 am

Yaaay!

So excited for this, can't wait to have some good pvp! Hopefully this will bring in many new pvpers and the former goddess/older pvpers can teach the new and maybe not so experienced some nice tactics as well as having a little fun along the way...

Hope there will be some good karma from both factions in this zone! (and lots of pewpew'ing too of course Wink)

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMay 14, 2014 8:07 am
Hope the goddess players have fun. Smile

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

.Kao.

Rank 1
.Kao.
PostedMay 14, 2014 8:10 am
GM_Skudy wrote:

I) Goddess PvP:

• An altar has been added in Deep Desert 1 (Deep Desert Relic). Destroying it will increase the Goddess Blessing (same as other altars) and usual guards will be added upon respawn of the relic. See the image below for the exact location of the altar (level 70 for some challenge).

So . . . we can farm relic guards there for medal quest? They dropping the good items? (if dropping something)
Lvl60 pvp quest atm in D-Water, it's moving to DD1?

GM_Skudy wrote:

II) Bug Fixes and other improvements:

• Special level restrictions have been applied for players using Teleport/Party Summon Runes in D-Water and Canyon of Greed: characters level 31+ can be summoned in D-Water, and characters level 71+ can be summoned in Canyon of Greed (if you try to summon a character of a lower level on these maps, an error message will be displayed).

Lvl 30 players have pvp quest in D-Water too, not the best idea to do it. Without tele/move/summon runes there's more time to finish this quest and regroup in PVP.

GM_Skudy wrote:

III) Update of the Free Loot Box:
IMPORTANT! Abusing the free loot box (by creating/using multiple accounts to redeem the lapis) will activate our Billing team warning radar. As funny as it may sound, it is actually not very funny, as the Billing team will consider it to be a fraud, and will simply suspend all accounts that are related to yours (if you abuse the free loot box). This will result in you sending a ticket, us verifying your identity, and if you forget details about your account, we might not be able to give you back the account.
Therefore, please only use the free loot box with your main account (otherwise, we might also remove the free loot box altogether, and you wouldn't want that to happen I guess).

I think a lot of player have more then one main account. If playing eg. 15 PVP one account, 80 PVP other account etc etc. Why not allowed to play in free box with 3-4 account.