altjeheart

Rank 3
altjeheart
PostedApr 30, 2014 9:37 am   Last edited by altjeheart on Apr 30, 2014 10:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

The adventures of the angel

Romance/Comedy/Sadness/ Shaiya life <3
Oké, well i'm quite bored lately. Got my exams soon, so can't play shaiya. Will get way to addicted, so hanging around shaiya forums and learning for a bit. Then i thought i will make some story, since i need to write some stuff for my english exam, good practice for me. But please don't mind my english, it really sucks Smile Enjoy the story.

Chapter 1 : ''Darkness is coming''

November 2007

It was end November. It begun to snow. I lived in heart of Erina, Keolloseu. I saw soldiers getting their weapons. People lived day by day in fear. It was now a year ago when the rebellion, called the Fury’s, declared war. They wanted justice, but i asked myself is a war really the method to get justice? A question that is never been answered. After the Fury’s left the city, people have always lived in fear. They where scared for a war where thousand of people could die. Men, women and children, they where all doomed to go and fight.
My name is Angel. I’m right now level 20. You can obtain levels by killing the monsters outisde the town. I never killed any monster. It was my brother who helped me to reach the level 20. It was hard to obtain it. My brother, who left me for the Fury’s, he mean everything to me and now he is gone. People called him a betrayer and they saw me also as a betrayer. I didn’t want to get in this whole war thing. I didn’t want to murder anyone. I just wanted peace, but my wish was just not realistic.
I looked around me and saw different families sitting together and learning their family how to fight. I just sat down next to the guildmaster and looked around me and enjoyed the fights. I wanted to be able to be fast like everyone.
‘’Look, that’s the betrayer!’’ I looked at some guy who yelled and looked at me. Some people looked my way up. They looked at me with hatefull eyes. They wanted me dead, but we aren’t allowed to kille ach other, otherwise i would be dead right now.
‘’Hey girl, what are you doing here?’’ I looked up and saw some big girl with a silver armor.
‘’I’m just sitting miss.’’
‘’I don’t really trust you since your brother also betrayed us. So i ask you again, what are you doing here? This is no place for you.’’
‘’I tell you again, miss, i’m just sitting here. This is my livingplace. I won’t leave’’
She smiled at me and took her sword. ‘’You know i can also kill you.’’
‘’Amanda, that’s enough!’’ I stared behind me and saw the leader of the family ‘’The Legendary’’.
She pushed me away and walked further and yelled ‘’This time your lucky.’’

The leader gave me a hand and pulled me up. ‘’Are you oké?’’ I just smiled. I was not oké at all. I was done with people calling me betrayer. I’m not a betrayer.
‘’Sorry for my cousin. She is a bit agressive and a little bit scared of the war what is coming.’’
‘’It’s oké.’’
‘’Do you know why everyone is afraid?’’
I answered him with: ‘’Yes because alot of people going to die if war is coming.’’
‘’That also, but the biggest reason why everyone is afraid is because The Fury got the most powerful person at their side, your brother. He is one of the powerful person in this world. He is the only person who has the level 81. Nobody knows how he reached that level. Everyone thought it was impossible till your brother reached it. ‘’ He sighed and went further. ‘’I’m afraid we can’t win this war. We need more people to help us.’’ He looked at me and smiled for a second. ‘’Sorry to disturb you, Young lady. I don’t think you wanna hear the worries of an old men.’’

A scream disturb our conversation. I stood up and runned with the guildleader to the stairs where we saw a women screaming. Her body was under the blood. Her face was pale.
‘’They coming, i saw them. Thousand Fury’s. They took my sister and killed her, my sister offered her life for me.’’
‘’Ring the bells! The war is at his begin!’’ The guildleader screamed to the guy at the tower.

To be continued...
Advertisement

RelentlessChick

Rank 1
RelentlessChick
PostedApr 30, 2014 10:06 am
Heya hottie <3 /reading :3 imma be first who read Embarassed

RelentlessChick

Rank 1
RelentlessChick
PostedApr 30, 2014 10:30 am
me love!! <3 <3
btw how did he reach lvl 81 Rolling Eyes

altjeheart

Rank 3
altjeheart
PostedApr 30, 2014 11:30 am
RelentlessChick wrote:
me love!! <3 <3
btw how did he reach lvl 81 Rolling Eyes  

lol no idea, is my fantasy xD if i get a bit more readers i will continue o.o otherwise i write for nothing

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedJun 29, 2014 11:50 am
My name is Angel. I’m right now level 20. You can obtain levels by killing the monsters outisde the town. I never killed any monster. It was my brother who helped me to reach the level 20. It was hard to obtain it.

lmaoo I see wat u did there !!
plvl ftw xDDD

p.s. just hanging in here since servers are down. at least not another s.ex fantasy.. Rolling Eyes

Attempting to return...

Emilia789

Rank 2
Emilia789
PostedJun 29, 2014 12:00 pm
Niceeeyy!! @ _ @ Keep writing, I want to read more!

Ya know, ''It’s oké.’’

altjeheart

Rank 3
altjeheart
PostedJun 29, 2014 12:06 pm
JinniBottle wrote:
My name is Angel. I’m right now level 20. You can obtain levels by killing the monsters outisde the town. I never killed any monster. It was my brother who helped me to reach the level 20. It was hard to obtain it.

lmaoo I see wat u did there !!
plvl ftw xDDD

p.s. just hanging in here since servers are down. at least not another s.ex fantasy.. Rolling Eyes  

Laughing