Author Message

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2417
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedApr 19, 2014 7:59 am   Last edited by walmazi on Nov 13, 2014 12:29 am. Edited 17 times in total

List of previous GM wish titles!

Complete list of released Monthly titles :)
Monthly Tier/GM Wish titles:
The Stormbreaker:
STR +10,
VIT +10,
INT +10,
WIL +10,
AGI +10,
experience+10%

Nerd Club:
+10% cast speed,
+5% MP,
P Crit +3,
M Crit +3

Troll Master:
evasion +5%,
running speed increase +5%,
drop rate increase +20%

Shinigami:
+10% exp,
loot drop rate +10%,
+10% cast speed,
+10% melee attack speed.

Like a Boss:
+5% HP,
+5% MP,
-5% damage received (physical and magic).

Last Man Standing:
DEF +5%,
M-DEF +5%,
VIT +15,
When attacked 5% chance of decreasing enemy's moving speed by 20% for 5 secs.

Overdrive:
STR +15,
VIT +15,
INT +15,
WIL +15,
AGI +15,
Evasion +10%

Winds of Fury:
HP +10%
Leech HP +5%
Attack Speed +8%

The Rogue Knight
Evade +5%
Movement Speed +5%
Attacks have 1% chance of reducing
target’s Movement Speed -25% for 5 seconds.
Target is poisioned for 12 seconds: receives DMG equal to 2. 5% of HP every 3 seconds.

Empowered Force
Defense +7%
Magic Defense +7%
When HP is below 15%, Defense +100%, Magic Defense +100%
Movement Speed +20%. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Cooldown time: 30 min.

Tower of Defense
Critical Damage +5%
Ranged Attack +5%
Critical Rate +5%
Attack Speed +7%
Max HP +5%
AGI +10

Exterminator of the Abyss
Magic Critical Damage +5%
Magic Attack +5%
Magic Critical Rate +5%
Cast Speed +7%
Max MP +5%
INT +10

Messenger of Steel
Malice +10%
Evade +7%
Movement Speed +10%
Defense +7%
Magic Defense +7%

Master of Treasures
Treasure Drop Rate +20%
Monster EXP +20% in the wilderness
Movement Speed +10%

Icy Monarch
STR +10
VIT +10
INT +10
Will +10
AGI +10
Evade +10%


Changelog (at ~13/11/2014):
Advertisement

Okaton

Rank 2
Okaton
Joined
29 Dec 2009
Posts
605
Location
Yellowknife, Canada
PostedApr 19, 2014 9:49 am
I'm trying to browse the other language forums, THIS is the closest I've found to a full list. Not sure it has the montly titles, but it has some i've never seen. and I have a lot.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2417
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedApr 19, 2014 10:00 am
Okaton wrote:
I'm trying to browse the other language forums, THIS is the closest I've found to a full list. Not sure it has the montly titles, but it has some i've never seen. and I have a lot.  

If you look on the French wish page they have a full list of titles French players can wish from at here (was easy cause I can read a lil bit it Razz)

However that page is not of use to us as our number of released monthly titles are behind their list (they had the full list from last year). I am looking to make a page similar to the French one I just linked but that accommodates for the titles that we can actually wish for (I.e we cannot wish for a title that is to be released in the future).

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
574
Location
Germany
PostedApr 19, 2014 11:10 am
walmazi wrote:
If you look on the French wish page they have a full list of titles French players can wish from at here (was easy cause I can read a lil bit it Razz)  


That's not French, that is Spanish. o3o

Anyhow, I didn't care to look long but:

Just browse through the news section. You should find most, if not all titles and their effects.

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
2035
Location
Kemi, Finland
PostedApr 19, 2014 12:12 pm
xTsuki wrote:
walmazi wrote:
If you look on the French wish page they have a full list of titles French players can wish from at here (was easy cause I can read a lil bit it Razz)  


That's not French, that is Spanish. o3o
 
Uh, no it isn't. That's French.

Where the hell is Olivia Pope?

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
574
Location
Germany
PostedApr 19, 2014 12:22 pm
Ciega. wrote:
xTsuki wrote:
walmazi wrote:
If you look on the French wish page they have a full list of titles French players can wish from at here (was easy cause I can read a lil bit it Razz)  


That's not French, that is Spanish. o3o
 
Uh, no it isn't. That's French.  


I am pro I clicked on Okaton's link. My apologies!

Okaton

Rank 2
Okaton
Joined
29 Dec 2009
Posts
605
Location
Yellowknife, Canada
PostedApr 19, 2014 7:01 pm
xTsuki wrote:
TL;DR  


Chousy's Reaction ~

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2417
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedApr 19, 2014 10:02 pm
Okay, whew a huge thanks xTsuki, I'll have a scan through the 'News' section to harvest more titles to add to the list.

Expect to see a updated list in the original post, however I still think we will be missing 1-2 after I am done. If I miss something guys, please tell me, lets do this together.

honey_266

Rank 0
honey_266
Joined
12 Apr 2011
Posts
157
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 20, 2014 3:49 am
Took a quick look at your list, think you are missing these 2

Januari:
Last Man Standing
- DEF +5% / M-DEF +5% / VIT +15 / When attacked 5% chance of decreasing enemy's moving speed by 5%

Either September or October:
Troll Master
- EVADE increse 5% / Running SPEED increase 5% / Treasure drop rate increase +20%

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2417
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedApr 20, 2014 5:12 am
honey_266 wrote:
Took a quick look at your list, think you are missing these 2

Januari:
Last Man Standing
- DEF +5% / M-DEF +5% / VIT +15 / When attacked 5% chance of decreasing enemy's moving speed by 5%

Either September or October:
Troll Master
- EVADE increse 5% / Running SPEED increase 5% / Treasure drop rate increase +20%  

cheers Apheae Smile, I'll add Last Man Standing as soon as I get home.

Can someone confirm which month Troll Master is from? I've pretty much googled every relevant term but I can't seem to find any announcement for it!

Also to-be-added: Nerd Club, since I believe it's also from the monthly teirs. However I need the title ability and month please!!

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: