GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedApr 15, 2014 5:00 am   Last edited by GM_Megane on Jun 05, 2014 2:59 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Event] Browser Easter Egg Contest!

Spring is here at last, with flowers blooming, birds singing in the trees, and crazy weather that goes from rainy to sunny in a heartbeat. To celebrate spring, the browser team decided to hold an Easter egg decorating contest -- no hard-boiled eggs or messy dyes required! Read on for more info!

• Using the egg template found here, create your very own personal Easter egg! You can make the template larger or smaller as you wish.
  • Any method is okay: Paint, photoshop, print out a picture and color it with crayons...
  • You must also tell the story behind why you chose to decorate your egg that way!

Your picture must feature two things:

Example:

I made my egg look like cheese, because that's my favorite snack. I also like ducks, so I put a duck holding a flower because I think that is a cute image, even if ducks, cheese, and flowers don't really go together.

1. This event ends on April 25th, 2014, at midnight, PDT! No entries submitted after that date and time will count!
  2. No cheating (absolutely no stealing any one else's art and no plagiarizing!)
  3. All pictures MUST be visible in the thread. You can post an image using the [img] [/img] tags. If you need help with this, just ask for assistance C:
  4. You may NOT reuse pictures from other players or other events.
  5. All content must be PG-13.
  6. Picture must have the Aeria browser logo and account name to qualify!
  7. You are allowed to submit multiple entries; HOWEVER, we will judge those entries as a single entry (i.e. you cannot win multiple times).
  8. Please allow a minimum of 4 business days for the payout of your rewards.

The top three egg decorators will receive 500 AP a piece!

And if quite a lot of people enter, the number of available prizes might go up!
Advertisement

lifake

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2014 6:23 am

We are gamers

I know you are one too!

sofunmate3

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2014 8:18 am

Because it reminds me of my favorite mount in Wartune.

lifewizardragon

Rank 0
lifewizardragon
PostedApr 16, 2014 1:43 pm

heres my egg hope u guys like it

i chose to make it this way because
lighting is beautiful dangerous yes but sometimes the best beauty is dangerous
[img][/img]

I may be a lifewizard but that is just it i am a phoenix in human for the symbol of ever life good luck killing m and keeping me that way

Mehdiguemra

Rank 0
Mehdiguemra
PostedApr 16, 2014 7:19 pm   Last edited by Mehdiguemra on Apr 24, 2014 4:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total

My thunder Egg

Gaia Chidori!
Hello guys, this is my thunder Egg with Sasuke :p I did it this way because I love Naruto's manga and Chidori of curse Very Happy Hope you like it !

see here

And that's how Gaia is born, lol!

Here

Mehdiguemra

Rank 0
Mehdiguemra
PostedApr 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Bijuu mode Egg!

2nd
and Here's another Egg , Bijuu mode Egg :p

I did it because I'm a big fan of Naruto again ( need to notice that anyway ) and I like this new mode that he unlocked, Ultimate Power!

http://www.shy22.com/upfiljpg/ryh00293.jpg

time to go, good luck everyone
( I liked this event so that's why I posted twice , sorry if that will cause any problem Embarassed )

Hey there, you Can add me on facebookby clicking Here

meganscarlet

Rank 0
meganscarlet
PostedApr 16, 2014 9:49 pm

seda244

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2014 1:03 am   Last edited by seda244 on Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

My Eggie

Lalala~ here it is! H ope you like it !
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :Very Happy Razz

I just love my Country Philippines ! Thats all Thank you Smile

LiaNnEGraCE

Rank 0
LiaNnEGraCE
PostedApr 17, 2014 1:45 am

i made my egg look like a Glass Hour because my dad always told me that time is precious/important. I also like to have a Glass hour. And about the Rainbow. i Just like it.

XxXxDevillxXxX

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2014 2:11 am

My Sun Egg

I chose for a sun, because spring is the time that the sun finally shines again.