calywut

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2014 2:34 pm

How do you defeat the Grotesque Dybbuk

I've been trying for some time now and I can't manage it.
I've tried drinking HP transfusion while fighting to keep my HP up but it makes me not able to strike and die quicker.
I've also tried moving around and jumping but he manages to strike me anyways.
I also can't get any one to team up with me.

I'm a level 9 Punisher
Advertisement

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedApr 13, 2014 7:59 pm   Last edited by MichelleZhivago on Apr 15, 2014 5:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hello calywut,

The Grotesque Dybbuk is on one of your Level 9 missions or is a Level 9 monster? If so, you should not be having such issues. Are you trying to rush and take on more than one at a time? I do recall that there were occasionally monsters that I had to defeat that I needed to be careful to take on at full strength and only 1 at a time. Is your build and gear consistent with similar PUs? What Faction are you? If you are Free Knights, I could help you beat it. When are you normally on? If you are RG, hopefully someone from that Faction will answer you here.

Michelle❤

NeverForget143

Rank 0
NeverForget143
PostedApr 13, 2014 11:30 pm
MichelleZhivago wrote:

MichelleZ  

Mister_Y

Rank 0
Mister_Y
PostedApr 14, 2014 6:15 am
I had same problem when I started play Scarlet Blade. But in those lucky times there were a lot of players to help me defeat that boss. Now I think you just need to wait someone to party. Ask in Area chat, in both channels.
And look your skills, if you forgot something. Use all 9 you have, even sharpshooter.

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedApr 15, 2014 5:27 pm
Hello NeverForget143,

You are new here, yes? Welcome!Smile Did you have a question or is there some way that I may help you?

Michelle❤