Dota999

Rank 3
Dota999
PostedDec 24, 2009 5:24 am
pateh wrote:

are theese goddes freya? looks diferent than goddes dragon i love DR i am just in teos so cant never join to it =([/quote]

Goddess Lv45-46 Top / Leggs
Goddess Lv50-51 Muffler/Walker

( I think since I play fury this is just from what I seen in PvP )

Advertisement

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 24, 2009 10:55 am
You can look at the gear guide for everything you want to know about every armor in the game. I think there's only one that doesn't have a pic but it is not the armor you are asking about.

pateh

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2009 2:28 am
Aes, i have thinking thees 600+ stats what gear gives what lapises shud i put to get theese. plus acesorys and the stats i have at the begind

ichigo_shirosak

Rank 0
ichigo_shirosak
PostedJan 09, 2010 3:36 am

seriously man...

tooooo looooooonggggggg
i am srry but i am serious ur topic is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooooooooooong i get a headache even though its goooooooooood butt looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 09, 2010 4:56 am

Re: seriously man...

tooooo looooooonggggggg
ichigo_shirosak wrote:
i am srry but i am serious ur topic is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong i get a headache even though its goooooooooood butt looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong  

... better having information the no one >.>

it's long cos it's detailed, and there is also different build possible, that's why it's long...

if you want to read only the skill guide, just click on that hyperlink and negate the rest Rolling Eyes

signature of xybolt

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedJan 09, 2010 9:32 am
The complaint that a guide is too long is borderline nonsensical. The dictionary is too long as well right? An encyclopedia is far too long. The phone book is just too long. The instruction manual for your car is too long.

Yes, in terms of pure length, these things are a lot to read as if it was a story. But they are not a story. These are informative texts. That is why they contain indexes and I've done the best a forum topic can allow with that.

The purpose of any guide or manual is to contain everything there is to know on the subject that it covers. What's the point of compiling a catalog of information and then leaving out half the information?

This is not a story, it's not a common thread. It's a guide. It's a catalog of everything, or nearly everything to do with archers and hunters and how to play them effectively in Shaiya. It's a textbook. But if you don't like the subject you are attempting to study then it will be boring. I would hope anyone about to dedicate several hundred hours of their life to something would be interested enough in learning about that something for a few hours to make the overall journey that much better.

The guide is huge because I've taken the time to undertake the massive task of a total compilation. It's not a build guide, it's not a 1-15 PvP guide, it's not a skill guide. It's a total archer/hunter guide, it has everything. If it was a niche area of the game you would expect it to be small, but it's not niche, it's an entire class guide. It darn well better be too long if that's its purpose. If I buy a Spanish dictionary in order to learn a new language it better have nearly every word, or at least every word I would need to know to communicate in there.

It's here for those who want the advantage of the knowledge without having to do what I had to do to get it. And it wasn't just me. I lead the project of the comilation and a hefty amount of the research as well but as much as I've researched, others have done so as well. If you want to learn it from experience (which to an extent is mandatory in any case) but if you were to discover all these things by yourself it would take you quite a long time and a lot of resources. My play time was nearing 2000 hours and the amount of resources spent to research all these things was the majority of it. Couple that with what others have done and it's literally impossible for a single player to discover all this alone. You don't want to have to do that. If everyone was forced to do that, the community would be a fail.

You can't go into a mechanics garage and feel that there are too many tools, or go to an all you can eat buffet and feel that there is too much food; that doesn't make sense. Better that the information is here rather than not here, because for a long time there was not much here, and those of us who wanted to know had no option but to spend hundreds of hours researching it. It's a good thing people wanted to do that because if they didn't we would likely still be operating under the assumption that the world is flat. The understanding of the mechanics of this game was incredibly inaccurate for the first 6 months or so, maybe longer. Whether you want to read about it or not, it is a good thing the community as a whole has the proper information available for those that do want to read about it.

And whether you want to read about it or not, you likely do want the knowledge it contains. But until they invent some kind of mind to mind data transferring syste, or integrate a data port into your brain, matrix style, the best we can do is type a very long guide and let the responsibility be in the hands of the individual player to learn it, or not. Always the players choice though, that's the best part.

Pandaemoniumx

Rank 3
Pandaemoniumx
PostedJan 09, 2010 9:42 am
misterdude wrote:
And whether you want to read about it or not, you likely do want the knowledge it contains. But until they invent some kind of mind to mind data transferring system or integrate a data port into your brain, matrix style, the best we can do is type a very long guide and let the responsibility be in the hands of the individual player to learn it, or not. Always the players choice though, that's the best part.  

I love you more and more e very time you post. Very Happy

Aes™ Answer ftw

Frightful

Rank 2
Frightful
PostedJan 11, 2010 9:36 pm
Ah don't mind them Aes, they're still learning the differences between phrases and clauses :D

The archer formerly known as -F-

Anthonuo

Rank 1
Anthonuo
PostedJan 13, 2010 9:48 am
That's great amount of info Smile ,many answers of my questions were here,thanks xD

"Courage doesn't always roar.Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedFeb 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Your guide Rocks!!!

I guess if you try to take all of the information in this guide in all at once it would be too long. But I don’t think that’s the point. Bookmark it and use it whenever you have a question or want details on a specific topic. I have been referring back to it since I found it weeks ago and would be lost without it. I wasted a lot of time and gold before I found this guide.

Do yourself a favor, find the guides and maps and fav them or print them out for reference while you play. It will save you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much time in the end.

I big SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to create these guides for us.