jeejaestitches

Rank 3
jeejaestitches
PostedDec 10, 2008 2:40 pm
misterdude wrote:
The is don't have yet swords are,

Yelloster (lvl 39 pando drop limit) I have a pic of that but i don't know the stats

I know nothing about the lvl 56 sword

The crossbows are,

Stone Phetes is the other pando drop limit, i don't have a SS or the stats.

I don't have the name or a SS of the 56 xbow.  

Hmm wish I could help on this, but I sold my Yelloster and extra Snakes as soon as I came back from my hiatus before I realized how much the price had inflated on them (3.5mil fully lapised on the Yelloster -_-).

I've never seen the Stone Phetes before, but good luck with finding it.

Also, some input on skills, Mana Shot can crit. It's very useful in 1-15 mainly against magic-users you can't kill in 2-3 hits (nos or rec), as well as better than a normal hit in 20-30. Can't say for 1-60, though. I can see it coming in handy against Health Assistant. And from a few times that I've just dueled fighters for fun and used the skill, one shot is usually enough to completely deplete them of their MP supply, thus removing their ability to use Demon Hushing. Not a huge advantage, but meh. Also, I should probably log my fighter to check, but doesn't the Eagle Eye buff require MP to use?
Mana Shot also works (and crits) on mobs, but you don't get the MP reduction as the skill says, so it's basically just a waste of MP/SP in PvE aside from looking cool.

Misfortune, I can only see being useful for tanking OoP for low level people. (As it can be kind of hard not to take 50% HP while aggroing even with a lvl 1 Noble Sword with crits.) Far more useful for Rangers, however. I'd say the UoF equivalent might be worth learning (Dex reduction), but not AoL.

Dragnet...completely useless since it doesn't work on bosses and mobs immune to % (anything that Absolute Attack would fail on, which is kind of strange since it seems like J. Airshot to me, which works on anything, but I guess having two high set-damage skills would kind of imbal archers vs. other classes on bosses...but then again...Dragon Slayer from fighters), but it's fun to use nevertheless. I wouldn't recommend getting unless you're planning on a reskill before 60 (which I am since I learned x-bow aoe's and mastery for lvling), but it's very satisfying to land on a mob (never used in PvP before), and is pretty helpful too in some cases. Just use whenever the mob finally reaches you. Three min CD is nice as well.

Advertisement

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 10, 2008 3:01 pm
i used to have the stone phetes but sold that long ago as i never use xbows, it looks like the bird one but it's white, gastraphetes or whatever that one is. of course that was well before i even had a thought of making such a list. The yelloster i have seen for sale and could have easily snapped a SS but again had no reason to at the time :p the 56/59s are not really common enough to be relevant at the time is suppose since monster spawns are currently the only way to get them, but since the soul finger bow IS pretty common, and by that i mean like 5 or 6 out there, plus the fact that i have one, of course i would add it Razz Not bad though, out of all the weapons, thanks to some help and support from others, we're only missing one ss of the xbow and a few don't have the exact stats. ty all who have helped, read, or enjoyed this guide. It was a bit of work but worth it.

if anyone has a yelloster if you could PM me or post the stats here i would appreciate it. Same goes for the stone phetes, or lvl 56 xbow (well i just need the name and a pic of that one, already have stats), and if you wanna post a SS of those or meet me in game and i can snap a SS of you with it, or if you trust me, snap one of myself with it ^^

I'm considering doing a little section on the capes, since that is something i've been asked before. I'm gonna see how hard it is to find SS and stats on them as i can't possibly buy one of each, there's the 16,31,44,52 NMs and the 33 and 41 HMs. of course there are three kinds of NMs, the dex, the luc, and the str. For the most part though if i can just get a SS of one of the NM capes of each color, i already have the red str, so just need the purple luc and the green dex and i have the 33hm and the 41 is common i could get a SS in 10 seconds in apu lol. That would cover enough pics and i know the stats, well the main stat. So that would be enough to be useful and in time perhaps i can get the full details and names of each cape. So in time look for that, probably by the mounts/helms part of the guide.

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedDec 10, 2008 3:43 pm
I'm currently trying to get you the ss and stats of these items, with a little trick, just give us a bit more time to farm the limiteds on map4 Very Happy

Here is the "Snakes" again Surprised

So, in a bit time, I should get the Yelloster too, can show you the ss.

duzildo

Rank 3
duzildo
PostedDec 11, 2008 7:08 am
Aes, I just checked this on a level 1 archer I created, first thought it was a bug and then I searcher here and found the answer I was looking for:

Body Training does not add damage like it says, it adds DEFENSE.
I got that skill and my damage was the same, both in the damage screen and in my stat window. Then I found here an image showing how defense would raise when you get that skill, thing that I didn´t notice when I got it.

What does increase our damage is bow power up/projectile power up, even though it does not show in the stat window, it will indeed incrase damage.

Thanks misterdude for the awesome signature! Get to know Asylum at www.asylumrox.webs.com

r12xs

Rank 3
r12xs
PostedDec 11, 2008 7:14 am
Aes

hit me up in game

Ive got a 56 x-bow if ya wanna pose with it remmeber Razz

r12xs

Rank 3
r12xs
PostedDec 11, 2008 7:24 am
also (yey for double post!) ive got the 56 1 hander if you want a shot of that as well - the rune Gaia Sword

shimmer34

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Mana shot can crit.

Persuasion is emergent from the intersection of perception and prior belief.

jeejaestitches

Rank 3
jeejaestitches
PostedDec 12, 2008 2:40 am
shimmer34 wrote:
Mana shot can crit.  

Thanks for reading my post. ;P

Anyway, if you want to do capes, I have both of the new (old being the str ones) 44 NM capes (Fortunate and Stealthy), as well as the 31HM cape, but those are everywhere these days.

Sowaroc

Rank 4
Sowaroc
PostedDec 12, 2008 3:53 am
i should make a kiting video myself with my style to show the diff styles of kiting

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedDec 12, 2008 6:08 am
misterdude wrote:
STR - adds 1 atk for every 1 str you add.  
I'd add to it that attacks with swords get 1.3 attack per strength. I doubt it's different for it with it being melee like rangers/fighters/defenders attacks.

misterdude wrote:
REC - (...)allows you to regenerate your HP faster the more you have(...)  
Whenever bless or sitting regenerates HP/SP/MP, it does regenerate % of max HP, not a specific value. As rec does add to max HP, it does add to amount regenerated as well.
The same is for wis with MP and dex with SP.

And seems like a great guide (sorry, I didn't either read it, nor the comments much, as I...don't really like Archers...).