Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2008 12:08 pm
misterdude wrote:
anyway, besides some refining i think i just need to add the grind spot section. the fate of the crossbow and sword sections is up in the air. I question whether i'd be able to get shots of the drop limits/cloron/56/59s.  

If you want to make a friend of mine happy - GS Kata - I can give him a Snakes and a Beris at least, so you could took some screenshots of his Archer wielding these weapons. I can see if there are some more I have or can organize...

Advertisement

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 07, 2008 12:33 pm
yeah I would like to have it more complete by adding all the weapons archers can use. But i'll need help with the pando drops / cloron drops since they are too rare and expensive and i don't have any of them. I'd need both screenshots and stats/names for the crossbows and swords. There's a chance i could track down screens of the swords since i know what they look like. But i don't know the names or the atk stats on them. So if you have that stuff PM me screens/stats and i'll put it together. (just the two pando drop limits and the cloron drop is all i would need). And the lvl 56 if anyone happens to have those.

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2008 1:23 pm
Can you get me all the names maybe? Would be helpful. I will keep an eye open for the Cloron/Fanta Dragon drops and will make screens when I come across them; I will also try to ask someone I know a bit, to get the screenshots.

Sowaroc

Rank 4
Sowaroc
PostedDec 07, 2008 1:53 pm
i've got an arcu star aes...thats the cloron 54 drop xbow

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 07, 2008 3:39 pm   Last edited by misterdude on Dec 09, 2008 9:03 am. Edited 3 times in total
The is don't have yet swords are,

Yelloster (lvl 39 pando drop limit) I have a pic of that but i don't know the stats

I know nothing about the lvl 56 sword

The crossbows are,

Stone Phetes is the other pando drop limit, i don't have a SS or the stats.

I don't have the name or a SS of the 56 xbow.

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2008 3:49 pm   Last edited by Theaitetos on Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
misterdude wrote:
Beris I have a pic of it but don't know the lvl or ATK stat.  

misterdude wrote:
Snakes (lvl 42 pando drop limit) I found a pic of this as well but i don't know the ATK stat.  

I can get a bit better screenshots of these 2. I just made them for a sales thread.

Frightful

Rank 2
Frightful
PostedDec 07, 2008 4:27 pm
The Singing Tree Quest (started from Narius in F. Institute) gievs the noble bow, not the Stolen Mine.

The archer formerly known as -F-

thunda28

Rank 0
thunda28
PostedDec 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Great Guide!

Great Guide AES, very comprehensive and detailed info, just wanted to point out one opinion you had on the shot pointer debuff. You mentioned you dont use it because you would rather rapid someone, thats true in most cases, but shot pointer has greater range then your rapid, if I see a pagan/oracle sitting back and unleashing some spells, hitting them with the shot pointer at max range is a good start Smile I also use it sometimes to mark a target for others in a party.

Love the screenshots of the armors/weapons.

SpartanF2P

Rank 0
SpartanF2P
PostedDec 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Awesome Guide

Nice guide , it's very detailed with a lot of useful information on it and it will help me with my HM archer. Just wish there was one for Fury Idea

Reserved

_vendetta_

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2008 12:51 pm
very well done.
karma for you aes.