misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 05, 2008 12:38 pm
lol that's why this is an Archer guide, not hunter. Cuz i'm not qualified to do such a thing. I have no way of getting pics or the information to do it right etc. If someone wants to make their own hunter version go for it. Don't do it in this page though, cuz it's already massive and will only get bigger after i put all the weapons etc.

I definitely want to get all the technical information first, then work on opinions and experiences with builds etc. That way we can at least stop asking and answering all the where does xx drop and what does xx look like topics. There will always be debate and discussion and testing of builds etc. but at least the concrete hard factual information can be cataloged since such info will never come officially from the developers. The first main point of this guide is to be similar to an instruction manual you would find with a game; and secondary discussing and offering experiences and advice based on 10 months of playing and building characters.

Advertisement

Sowaroc

Rank 4
Sowaroc
PostedDec 05, 2008 12:57 pm
your nuke shot icon happens to be that of dragnet

duzildo

Rank 3
duzildo
PostedDec 05, 2008 2:07 pm
Beautiful guide Aes, congrats mate! Let me know if you ever need any help!

There is just something I HAVE to ask: why level piercing shot? I have it level 1 and I refuse to increase it Razz
Stun time won´t increase, damage increase is just lame and look how much more SP it costs oO

Enlight me please because I don´t see a reason to raise that (the 5 second faster cooldown doesn´t tease me either)

Thanks misterdude for the awesome signature! Get to know Asylum at www.asylumrox.webs.com

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
I suppose the only reason would be the cooldown time. Idk i never really thought about it. =P

Sowaroc

Rank 4
Sowaroc
PostedDec 05, 2008 2:17 pm
ewwww...i just noticed that the person in the raffi picture is using the arcu star...ghey xbows ><

duzildo

Rank 3
duzildo
PostedDec 05, 2008 2:31 pm
Like I said, not even the cooldown reduction is enough to tease me into maxing it Razz
Check the SP increase, it´s just outrageous T_T
And 5 seconds, don´t think that it would matter after all.

Thanks misterdude for the awesome signature! Get to know Asylum at www.asylumrox.webs.com

Frightful

Rank 2
Frightful
PostedDec 05, 2008 8:15 pm

I believe it drops from the Fedion boss Ajuha.  

Confirmed. Also, do you know of heroic unicorn? They drop from the boss of the 20 - 30 dungeons (corrupt pharos). And there's legened uni too, but that's as rare as worship/heroic leather. Sweet Madonna comes in heroic too, Worship Shine Spark does not exist. Nidhogg also comes in dread and legend versions (dunno how you get legend though, but I know it exists). Just some random facts I'm dishing out lolz

Nice detailed guide anyways, didn't know that Bullseye couldn't miss. Thanks ^^

The archer formerly known as -F-

xRadiox

Rank 4
xRadiox
PostedDec 07, 2008 6:31 am
Beatiful guide. Just amazing how you took time to type all that.

Karma to you and I'm very impressed and will see how u complete it.

So yeah I've noticed.

" Bow Mastery thing " - I would max this skill to lv3 * TYPO- Its only to Lv2* - Just frustrates me a bit Smile

Anyways. Great Job!

Edit:

Boobies ! =P

RadioXmenacE - xx UM Pag <3MerryXmas

duzildo

Rank 3
duzildo
PostedDec 07, 2008 6:53 am
F, Bull´s Eye never miss, that´s the good thing about that skill!
The only thing that will make that skill miss is if you use it against a fighter/warrior that have eagle´s eye on ¬¬

misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedDec 07, 2008 11:51 am
Or against an untouchable def =P

anyway, besides some refining i think i just need to add the grind spot section. the fate of the crossbow and sword sections is up in the air. I question whether i'd be able to get shots of the drop limits/cloron/56/59s.