So I know that a while back it was announced that the original classes would be getting new mechanics similar to the mechanics seen in the new classes such as katar, warbow, and tachi. This was announced quite awhile ago and I also believe released in the TW version but I have yet to really find much information about the new mechanics themselves. I was wondering if anyone had more info to put forth on these mechanics.
For those unaware the new mechanics were as follows (If any are incorrect feel free to correct me):
● Duelist "Dodging": You can now roll and dodge attacks.
● Guardian "Absolute Defense": Linear skill damage will be reduced, team mates behind a Guardian during linear skills, will not get hurt. There are also other damage reduction bonuses.
● Ravager "Berserk": While using ravager skills, you gain anger and you can use the anger to deal additional damage. (See this thread for more info http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2209135
● Staff, "Elemental burst": Using certain skills will give you wind, fire, thunder, ice patterns. Once the pattern is full, you can release an elemental burst and get additional buffs from the element.
● Gunslingers's "Magic Bullet Reloading": Gunslingers can load their guns with magical bullets for a short period of time, each bullet can have different effects. (?)
● Grenadier "Super Charge": Turret and healing crystals will have three changes, turret-type damage can change in to a straight line AoE or a scattering-type AoE tower. Healing Crystal can change into debuff removal or extra buffs crystal.
● Sorcerer "Void Incantation": By using skills, you will gain energy from the incantations, and then get unique random skills of great power. (Demonstrative video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXrfg2cXXQ
● Bard "Absolute Tone" : Attacks will give a stack of "harmonious melody".
Healing will give a stack of "high-frequency temperament".
Both can stack 3 times.
"High-frequency temperament" will raise a small harp and other skills damage.
"Harmonious melody" will improve the healing effect of a small harp and other skills.
Feel free to share whatever you have found! I'd love to see some more in depth info on these abilities.