FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
PostedApr 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Be a Cookie Eater Member XD

CookieEaters clan recruiting.
Please do not reply on this thread & do not spam, as this thread to read only.

Clan Information
CookieEaters Clan is an international clan that recruit people from all around the world.
>
We are not competitive clan, but we provide something even more which is friendship and team working that has been seen by most players.
>
Friendship is the first thing we are looking for in each player, because friendship is something more then anything you can have. Having the right friends will get you along a good team and enjoyable gaming environment.
>
However our staff and squad leaders are the friendliest you will find in our clan, they will help you with practicing, or choosing a weapon, or finishing a co-op mission and other help in the game if needed.
>
To join the clan you need to meet our requirements
1- Always be Active
2- Respect all and no swearing
3- Follow clan rules and Aeria-Games rules.(Hackers will get kicked and reported to GM)
4- Must use TeamSpeak 3 be able to speak to the clan or at least listen to orders if you can't speak.( We are voice based clan)
>
>
If you are interested to join the clan and you meet our requirements, please do any of the following steps to join.

1- Go to http://ava.aeriagames.com/clan and on the menu press clan search. In this step search for "CookieEaters" and result will show up, click our clan name and press join.
>
2- Please PM me in the game on "HoneyWorld"
>
3- Alternatively if you can't do the above steps please join our voice system TeamSpeak 3 Server and ask any member for help. TeamSpeak 3 IP:193.200.158.8:10131
>
4- Finally you can send me a message through Aeria-Games Profile and ask me for joining and I will contact you back and arrange what is the easiest way for you to join. Here is the link for my profile. http://www.aeriagames.com/user/FNTPS

>
>
Here is our daily TeamSpeak Members from the clan:

>
>
Join CookieEaters Today
our spaces are limited.
>
Thank you for reading