Katharee

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Rankings & Battlefield

Rankings & Battlefield
It is nearly 2 weeks since I first sent in a ticket reporting that rankings are unavailable, and since then, that Battlefield was also unavailable to Legacy alliance players. Can you please let us know if you are going to fix this problem or if it is going to continue for much longer.

Legacy players are getting frustrated at not being able to play the game as it is intended to be played.

Thank you in anticipation of a speedy resolution.

Ryan
Advertisement

BlueEyedEagle

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2014 1:36 am

I thought it was just me

I can't see rankings of 1st page.
It just goes up to 2nd page and when i try to go to 1st page, it just freezes and i cant do anything after. I can't move back to see other rankings. Which leads me to close that window and open it again.
Please, I'm telling you, fix this problem for us.
And Legacy alliance can't join battlefield anymore which leads us to more boring GA XDD
Please fix this for us!
Thank u

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedMar 31, 2014 10:07 am
The sire rankings weren't working for me either last I tried, will look again and send in a ticket.

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMar 31, 2014 12:08 pm
They are already aware of the issue that the rankings are not working right on Ifrit.

Katharee

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2014 2:54 pm
Knowing about these issues (there are more than 1) is not enough. Aeria needs to DO something about them.

Battlefield is one of the parts of the game I enjoy most. Why should I be deprived of it?

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMar 31, 2014 2:58 pm
Well, now we get to play the waiting game and see if the developer actually fix it. >.>

TreesRdank

Rank 0
TreesRdank
The snowy city Loyalton Calif. United States
PostedApr 01, 2014 11:50 am

rankings down

top 100 down
I also hav experienced the rankings being down we currently in maint. so well see what happens..I think itll b fixed!!