thang.jeffrey

Rank 1
PostedMar 29, 2014 10:32 am   Last edited by thang.jeffrey on Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm. Edited 47 times in total

[Guide] SirBui (Siren) Katar/GS

Recent Update: Lv72 Update
retired
Advertisement

ayadreamy

Rank 2
ayadreamy
PostedMar 30, 2014 3:14 am
I suggest you also post your stats so it would help others see what build was capable of this feat. Good job btw~

There's a Duelist with capped Eva on Siren but can also solo Hard modes :/ I wonder how much $$--- I mean what kind of stats is needed to be able to at least tank the fatal 1-hits on Hard modes.

IGN: Moonlight

thang.jeffrey

Rank 1
PostedMar 30, 2014 8:15 am
I just recent changed my build again to test things. My gears isn't the best not even +9 armors. I wish I had the funding to test more hehe, being completely f2p is a hard life. I want to make my own guide but there already so many, such as yours Smile . I see many brawler go hp build but die just as fast as non hp build. Hp only good if you have the gears to make up for defensive stat. I will try this again and post stat when I have my sigrun passive as I think it's needed for easier time or have ymis set but so much $$. Maybe I even make own guide heh.

Ign: SirBui

Posted By Aeria Mobile

thang.jeffrey

Rank 1
PostedApr 14, 2014 3:09 pm
work in progress

ayadreamy

Rank 2
ayadreamy
PostedApr 14, 2014 9:37 pm
Oh it became a guide. Goodluck with the guide~

I would also like to note something on the HP vs DEF vs EVA. Eva actually gives the most EHP (Effective HP) but of course it's bad against bosses (especially on higher levels) but next to Eva is HP, HP gives more EHP than Def. This was calculated by my guildmate Sefi who made the Skill Damage Guide. So even if a person has 100k HP because of putting all stats on HP, it is still better than putting some on Def because Def would give lesser EHP.

EHP is like you convert all your Def% into HP, which is why it's called Effective HP.

thang.jeffrey

Rank 1
PostedApr 14, 2014 10:35 pm
May work with bard in group but for solo or no bard tanking all hp is bad. I know some notable brawlers than have ended up with me in pug and seen them 80k+ hp getting wrecked so fast even with a bard healing them.
Ultimately my end game goal is to solo Hard modes and wa/ia, and with all the points into hp I will lose a lot of mitigation and cant heal what the mob dishes out. With my current hp i can tank everything in the current content Hard/lament with a bard everything else without.

scratch2016

Rank 1
PostedApr 14, 2014 10:45 pm
what trophies you use for pvp?

ayadreamy

Rank 2
ayadreamy
PostedApr 15, 2014 2:41 am
thang.jeffrey wrote:
May work with bard in group but for solo or no bard tanking all hp is bad. I know some notable brawlers than have ended up with me in pug and seen them 80k+ hp getting wrecked so fast even with a bard healing them.
Ultimately my end game goal is to solo Hard modes and wa/ia, and with all the points into hp I will lose a lot of mitigation and cant heal what the mob dishes out. With my current hp i can tank everything in the current content Hard/lament with a bard everything else without.  
Ofc Def scales better when against mobs where you tank damage you can actually just heal but if you rarely get hit and only have problem on the massive single target damage of the boss, HP is a better choice since it gives more EHP.

weloveflyff5

Rank 3
weloveflyff5
PostedApr 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Good Guide SirBui

Keep up the good work

cyclose.code

Rank 1
PostedApr 17, 2014 2:50 am
thang.jeffrey wrote:
I just recent changed my build again to test things. My gears isn't the best not even +9 armors. I wish I had the funding to test more hehe, being completely f2p is a hard life. I want to make my own guide but there already so many, such as yours Smile . I see many brawler go hp build but die just as fast as non hp build. Hp only good if you have the gears to make up for defensive stat. I will try this again and post stat when I have my sigrun passive as I think it's needed for easier time or have ymis set but so much $$. Maybe I even make own guide heh.

Ign: SirBui  

omgbui yor a cool guy u do great in OW dgns (goodjob)