Advertisement

Edelweiss.I

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Edelweiss.I
PostedMar 29, 2014 7:00 am
melvinseno wrote:
I purchased directly from MOL site .
Thank You for Purchasing Aeria 1040 Points - P459.00  

Oh, I didn't know you could purchase AP directly from their website. But, did you get your AP?

IGN: Parfait | Level: 66 | Class: Bard/Sorcerer | Server: Siren

melvinseno

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2014 7:01 am
Nope , no AP was credited to my account yet .

Edelweiss.I

Edelweiss.I
PostedMar 29, 2014 7:10 am
melvinseno wrote:
Nope , no AP was credited to my account yet .  

What does your AP balance say, if I may ask? Does it say Inactive or Error?

IGN: Parfait | Level: 66 | Class: Bard/Sorcerer | Server: Siren

shugafadafa

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2014 7:22 am

MoL

is the MoL pts still available cause i looked at mol.com you can buy pts within their web and theyll give something like a e-pin for aeria pts wanna ask since i cant seem to find any Mol payment method within aeria game payment method right now didnt want to miss the tier spender event =s!

Edelweiss.I

Edelweiss.I
PostedMar 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: MoL

shugafadafa wrote:
is the MoL pts still available cause i looked at mol.com yu can buy pts within their web just wanna ask since i cant seem to find any Mol payment method within aeria game payment method right now didnt want to miss the tier spender event =s!  

They temporarily deactivated some of the payment options due to some technical issues and I think that includes MOL as well. I just hope that they get it fixed before the tiers end.

shugafadafa

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2014 8:07 am

MoL

but is the Mol point in Mol.com where we buy e-pin aeria pts still active or not. It would be nice if you check it so that we mol users will still be able to join the tier spender pls.

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedMar 29, 2014 9:00 am
well looks like I wont be buying ap anymore (well wasn't really going to anyways) but they removed some of the easiest options such as gift cards, rixty etc oh well also they even blocked being able to purchase ap via steam so GG

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 29, 2014 10:22 am

Re: MoL

shugafadafa wrote:
is the MoL pts still available cause i looked at mol.com you can buy pts within their web and theyll give something like a e-pin for aeria pts wanna ask since i cant seem to find any Mol payment method within aeria game payment method right now didnt want to miss the tier spender event =s!  

EPins will still work.

DevilHearth

Rank 3
DevilHearth
PostedMar 29, 2014 11:07 am
I will never buy AP again until this game gets better anyway. AP have to give you an advantage on other player, but the difference beetween AP users and non-AP became way too big. Also, the most of the players are getting their advantages in hacks, which make them stronger, way stronger than AP even little hacks as no recoil, ESP, no spread, no reload, inventory. These kinds of hacks are unproofable so the players will never be banned and will keep ruinning this game forever. There is no point buying AP again, after what this game became, and keeps worsening.