GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedMar 27, 2014 8:47 am   Last edited by GM_Megane on Apr 16, 2014 2:55 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Event] PM and GM Interrogation! Winners announced!

Do you have questions for the new PM and GM? You could win a prize!
Congratulations to our winners! You can find their questions (as well as Pookie and Megane's answers) on the last page of this thread!

Two new people are arriving on the Aeria Browser Team: say hello to PM Pookie and GM Megane! In order to get to know them a little better, they are putting themselves up for interrogation!

Pookie: Hellooo all, and very pleased to meet you. I sleep 20 hours a day, am from Atlantis, and will accept bribes in the form of chocolate. Can't wait for the browser adventures to begin! :3

Megane: Hi everyone! Some of you might have met me before, when I was a GM for Grand Fantasia. I am going to be working for the browser team now! A little bit about me: I love to draw and paint in my free time, and am a huge fan of comic books (Marvel, DC, manga, graphic novels, etc.) I love tabletop games and pretty much anything related to fantasy. I like riding my bike and eating coffee, cheese, and marshmallows (not all at once). Nice to meet you all!

20 lucky winners will receive: 500 AP!

Post a question to PM_Pookie or GM_Megane to answer. If your question is selected and answered, you will receive a reward, hooray! Only 20 questions will be chosen to be answered (10 each by Pookie and Megane), so the real question is: what will you ask?

Be mindful of the type of question you ask: anything considered too invasive or personal won't be answered!

Time Frame:
This event starts now and ends on Sunday, March 30th, at midnight PDT!

• Questions received after the end time will not be considered! Sorry!
  • Pay careful attention! Aspects of the event may change as it goes on!
  • You may not re-use questions from other players.
  • You may participate in the event TWICE (once for Pookie and once for Megane). However, you may only enter using ONE account.
  • All rewards are bound unless specified otherwise.
  • Please keep your questions appropriate (PG-13).
  • If you are a winner, please allow a minimum of 4 business days for payout of your rewards!
Advertisement

nerea61a

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2014 11:57 am
I just hope a little more work for us?

LukatheDragon

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:00 pm

GM Megane

interogation
What is your favourite color?

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:01 pm
Welcome to both of you! Smile I'd think up an awesome question, but I have yet to hit my daily requirement of Vitamin Co... Coffee. I'll return later with a question when the intake requirement of caffeine has been reached and my brain cells are fully functional. Wink

Nemothe1st

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:03 pm

GM Megane

Interrogation
What are your thoughts on the new Ninja Turtles movie coming out?

keplox

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:04 pm
Pookie: since your name sounds like Cookie, do you like Cookies and are chocolate Cookies also okay for bribe? Razz

Megane: do you like Pokemon? ö,ö

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:08 pm
Ooh Megane~ So you're here!! And hai Pookie!~ Welcome to the Browser section \o/

@PM_Pookie

Is there a particular reason that you've chose the name 'Pookie' as your name? c:

@GM_Megane

What anime is the kitty in your avatar from? *-*
I've been trying to find it !

nickyvnyc

Rank 0
nickyvnyc
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:15 pm

[Event] PM and GM Interrogation!

Getting to know the new GMs
GM Pookie - So if you have to name a Epic after a chocolate name what will it be? This one is for the chocolate lovers out there. : )

GM Megan- What is the best thing that you like about table top and fantasy games ?

People that drink coffee makes for better lovers "Street Sign"

michaelmaddox

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: [Event] PM and GM Interrogation!

question for Pookie
Yes or no question

When in Atlantis do you swim with the Dolphins in your spare time?

(Yes) answer you receive - 1ea. 24" x 30" pan of death by chocolate cake!

(No) answer you receive - 1ea. swimming lesson in a olympic size pool field with dark chocolate

Welcome aboard

fifaboss01

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Question !!!

Askiing !!!
Greatings to all of you !!!

First :

" Pookie ": Hello and glad to meet you here ....... just asking out : What's your favorite anime character ??

" Megane " : Hello and glad to meet you here .......... now asking : Is true you like fantasy games ??

Thank you of all of you for being on this !!! glad i could into in ....... thank you one more time Exclamation