kah_222

Rank 0
kah_222
PostedMar 24, 2014 10:48 am   Last edited by kah_222 on Mar 25, 2014 5:04 am. Edited 1 time in total

my launcher is stuck!

i have a good internet connection but my launcher does not updating and can't start. what seems to be the problem?
Advertisement

rumor_gaming

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
rumor_gaming
PostedMar 24, 2014 11:03 am
Rumor points out that everyone's launcher is the "stock" type; everyone has the same thing (unless people did some moding).

but in all seriousness, Rumor asks if you're running in Aeria Ignite? and if so, do you run in Administrator?

kah_222

Rank 0
kah_222
PostedMar 25, 2014 2:11 am

yeah i am running in administrator and ofcourse it is run by aeria ignite too.. this is happening when i am stock in game and i force to quit it using close program method.. and when i will run it again.. im stock at the launcher

WarZone_A

Rank 2
WarZone_A
PostedMar 25, 2014 2:48 am

Re: ...

kah_222 wrote:
yeah i am running in administrator and ofcourse it is run by aeria ignite too.. this is happening when i am stock in game and i force to quit it using close program method.. and when i will run it again.. im stock at the launcher  

The term *Stuck* is more usable in your situation.

RIP Whoever Onboard MH370, you all shall be remember.

xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
PostedMar 25, 2014 3:17 am

WarZone_A wrote:
kah_222 wrote:

At least he does not constantly talk about himself in the third person Smile

kah_222 points out, rumor is annoying when he talks this way xD

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.

dark_aki88

Rank 2
dark_aki88
PostedMar 25, 2014 3:27 am
open your launcher mod config.set connection to 0 for ftp

kah_222

Rank 0
kah_222
PostedMar 25, 2014 4:41 am

WarZone_A wrote:
kah_222 wrote:

well sorry for wrong grammar sir.. just pissed off with this problem..

kah_222

Rank 0
kah_222
PostedMar 25, 2014 4:42 am
dark_aki88 wrote:
open your launcher mod config.set connection to 0 for ftp  

what do you mean sir?

fiscon

Rank 0
fiscon
PostedMar 25, 2014 6:57 am
Can you be more specific when you say it doesn't start? Does it open up and the bar doesn't move or can you not open it up at all?

I had a problem where I couldn't update the game because it wouldn't download a MemDog.dll file. This was because of my virus protection which I had to remove. The thing was such a pain. Always blocking the decent games but yeah. Could you be a bit more descriptive?

Also he means go into the install folder and open the file called LauncherMod.ini and find the line that reads "Connection_Mode" and change the number at the end of the line to 0.

kah_222

Rank 0
kah_222
PostedMar 25, 2014 9:39 pm
fiscon wrote:
Can you be more specific when you say it doesn't start? Does it open up and the bar doesn't move or can you not open it up at all?

I had a problem where I couldn't update the game because it wouldn't download a MemDog.dll file. This was because of my virus protection which I had to remove. The thing was such a pain. Always blocking the decent games but yeah. Could you be a bit more descriptive?

Also he means go into the install folder and open the file called LauncherMod.ini and find the line that reads "Connection_Mode" and change the number at the end of the line to 0.  

well it doesn't download anything.. stuck in download:version.txt.. and i did the change mod too.. still no luck.. but i notice that it 'll download it a few minutes, probably 15-20 minutes.. or worst, 30 mins..