YoIngles

Rank 3
YoIngles
PostedMar 20, 2014 3:19 pm
Superman admit it, all these attacks are from Angry AVA players who are upset with the timed gun shop now. Matter of fact, I am 100% POSITIVE that it's angry AVA players.

Why must you guys let all of AeriaGames suffer just to make a little extra money by making all of AVA's guns timed?

I don't understand.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 20, 2014 3:23 pm
You guys need to fix this....

It hasn;t even been recent, issues have plagued this site for years and it is beyond a simple 'inconvenience' now.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

ZiggyIsGrape

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 20, 2014 3:32 pm
LichDemon wrote:
For once, Aeria admits connection issues's a problem on their side.  

It was a DDoS though...

YoIngles

Rank 3
YoIngles
PostedMar 20, 2014 3:33 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

It hasn;t even been recent, issues have plagued this site for years and it is beyond a simple 'inconvenience' now.  

Lolwut. The last week has consisted of a 30 minute - 3 hour long DDoS in which the forums, game login, and AeriaGames website were unavailable. They usually happen at night where I'm from when the GMs from my section(AVA) are asleep.

Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedMar 20, 2014 4:00 pm
YoIngles wrote:
Superman admit it, all these attacks are from Angry AVA players who are upset with the timed gun shop now. Matter of fact, I am 100% POSITIVE that it's angry AVA players.

Why must you guys let all of AeriaGames suffer just to make a little extra money by making all of AVA's guns timed?

I don't understand.  

Actually, when I first started noticing a dramatic increase in this login issue stuff was right around when AK came out... Which was also around the time the Billing Tickets started getting behind... Things that make you go HMMmmmmm. Very Happy

ZiggyIsGrape

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 20, 2014 4:28 pm
Neritti wrote:
YoIngles wrote:

I don't understand.  

Actually, when I first started noticing a dramatic increase in this login issue stuff was right around when AK came out... Which was also around the time the Billing Tickets started getting behind... Things that make you go HMMmmmmm. Very Happy  

this particular issue has only been happening everyday for the past week

goldenbucks

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2014 4:37 pm
jerrrge wrote:
TylenoI wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
newjil wrote:
Thanks for the announcement and for the job that you do ... Can we know what was the reason of this shutdown ?
And are our accounts safe? Or we have to changes our passwords?

Best regards,
Newjil.  

All data is safe... this is just an external disruption of network connections. We have mitigated it at this time.  

Is it really that hard to admit someone is attacking your servers?  

It is the ISP fault, Aeria pty ltd leased the Internet Service to ISP or Internet providor , so actually the server is not down only the connection that is down by some reason and this is outside of the Aeria Network(external network). maybe aeria should change the ISP Plan or providor to the one that more stable ;3

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 20, 2014 6:11 pm
YoIngles wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

It isn't even a recent thing, issues have plagued this site for years and it is beyond a simple 'inconvenience' now.  

Lolwut. The last week has consisted of a 30 minute - 3 hour long DDoS in which the forums, game login, and AeriaGames website were unavailable. They usually happen at night where I'm from when the GMs from my section(AVA) are asleep.  
Sorry, i admit my wording here was terrible, and rushed.

Corrected.

I was implying that These issues have been bugging up the website for years and still they happen.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

cmadeelement95

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2014 6:37 pm
yeah that happened to me too..

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedMar 20, 2014 6:41 pm
peppe293 wrote:
I thought it was my router who was bad...  

ikr tohught my broswer was dying

Steam: HERE