RyanNitewing

Rank 0
RyanNitewing
PostedMar 19, 2014 2:06 am

"Actual Warbow Build Please"

Havent Found Any At All!!!
[b][i]Basically..looked in Forum's and asked Shoutbox, there is literally "NOTHING" for warbow build at all, literally, i have looked in the warbow class area and looked at the links there is literally no Standardized/Stereotypical build that 50% or 75% have up...so i would like some help since there is nothing.....
as a side note when katar came out...i asked and they said Spd and Crit and Hp And Def and i have done that and it has worked out so far, now i just need a warbow one. thank you.[color=indigo]
[b][i][/color]
Advertisement

csonka.mihaly

Rank 1
csonka.mihaly
PostedMar 19, 2014 2:32 am
Ifyou haven't found it then that means you haven't looked for it. There are several guides which say all the same:
-SDP>DMG (30-40procent CRIT is enough)
-HP if you can afford good enchanted gear, otherwise DEF

NBFuller

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2014 2:38 am

Re: "Actual Warbow Build Please"

RyanNitewing wrote:
[b][i]Basically..looked in Forum's and asked Shoutbox, there is literally "NOTHING" for warbow build at all, literally, i have looked in the warbow class area and looked at the links there is literally no Standardized/Stereotypical build that 50% or 75% have up...so i would like some help since there is nothing.....
as a side note when katar came out...i asked and they said Spd and Crit and Hp And Def and i have done that and it has worked out so far, now i just need a warbow one. thank you.[color=indigo]
[b][i][/color]  

The standard build usually seems to be full speed and HP from what I've seen.
It's what I use on my warbow and I enjoy it a lot.

The arena warlord title basically makes it like I have full customs I guess.

RyanNitewing

Rank 0
RyanNitewing
PostedMar 19, 2014 3:21 am
csonka.mihaly wrote:
Ifyou haven't found it then that means you haven't looked for it. There are several guides which say all the same:
-SDP>DMG (30-40procent CRIT is enough)
-HP if you can afford good enchanted gear, otherwise DEF  

No I Have Looked, And It Doesn't Tell me much, i am just starting out lvl 10 here, im not getting very much info in the forums, and i just recently made the class after getting 2700 LP yesterdayd well the other day as the class is still fairly new

RyanNitewing

Rank 0
RyanNitewing
PostedMar 19, 2014 3:25 am

Re: "Actual Warbow Build Please"

NBFuller wrote:
RyanNitewing wrote:
[b][i][/color]  

The standard build usually seems to be full speed and HP from what I've seen.
It's what I use on my warbow and I enjoy it a lot.

The arena warlord title basically makes it like I have full customs I guess.  

But You See that is a Bow/Wiz and like i just stated iam only lvl 10 however...since its a DPS class(as i have heard, been told) you would need damge would you not? i also have been told in shoutbox/or read in a forum post speed is good cuz of the charging. but i would guess to lvl up damge as well, and as far as my own personal random guess for a build would be SPD and DMG or SPD and Crit/ and Hp And Evasion Or Hp And Def Or Def And Evasion,) But That Is Just Me...Though I Do Not Know An Actual Stereotypical Build..which is what i probably would be looking for.

Scyndrel

Rank 0
Scyndrel
PostedMar 19, 2014 3:48 am
There are like four guides in this forum that people took effort in making to answer repetitive questions like these. They contain builds for Warbows and some of them even have explanations as to why they choose these stats over others. Guides are only there to help you choose your build and you do not have to follow them strictly; in the end it's up to you to decide.

To answer your question though, most Warbows get SPD to help with the charge time and cooldowns of their skills. SPD is preferred because Warbows already have high multipliers for damage even without any points in DMG or CRIT. For defensive stats, it depends on whether you lean more for PvP or PvE. Since I designed my Warbow for PvE, I chose HP but DEF is also a good choice if you won't fortify your armors.