Kiyoriyu

Rank 0
Kiyoriyu
PostedMar 17, 2014 12:20 am   Last edited by Kiyoriyu on Mar 17, 2014 11:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Guide] Fast and Fun PVE Warbow/Bard

For those of you who want good damage with decent survivability and fast move speed :3
I am not recommending this guide for PVP (even though you could still PVP with it Rolling Eyes )

Equipment:

Trophies
Crafted Imperial crit and damage trophies for maximum move speed. Shard of Toto's Water Blade is also a great option for the crit damage.

Weapons and Accessories
I would highly recommend at least the main weapon to be crafted and optionally have a Deadly Core (you could use any core you want but having that 15% CRIT DMG will be useful if your not going to use Shard of Toto's Water Blade). For the sub, any Nocturnal Harp would do. Nocturnal is a must Shocked. Crafted Harp is still recommended for the heals. Comets accessory set for maximum damage.

Armor
Full Aria set for the damage. Imperial cores for move speed.

Secret Stones:
All 6% CRIT DMG secret stones. Stones for Warbow skills are recommended. Indigo Ambient Drone +5m range on Helmet instead of Sunrise Arrow of Light is also good.

Stat Builds:
Even though SPD is the more recommended stat to go for Warbow (for those CDs and nasty cast times), I'd rather utilize the massive burst charged DPS bonuses the class has by maximizing DMG/CRIT and CRIT DMG. So 30% SPD is more than enough for all the main class skills to have time for their CDs while your charging and attacking with your other skills.
For Offensive, you could go either full SPD or 30% SPD then go full DMG. IMO the damage you already have with Aria and Comets without putting any points in DMG is already high and the CRIT you will have is more than enough.
For Defensive, I'd recommend going full HP.

Envoy Path:
The envoy path is completely up to you. I only recommend getting the 3 Ranger Studies for the CRIT DMG, Battlefield Motivator for the party 8% chance of double hit and Overdraw for the stacked 15% DMG and ACC. This is the envoy path I plan on getting once I reach level 60.

Masteries:
The only thing I recommend for Masteries is Extreme Speed for the Defense Spec. 5% move speed is good Wink. Maybe Zeal for Attack Spec Rolling Eyes

Eidolons:
Bel-Chandra or Uzuriel for CRIT DMG.
Yarnaros for DMG.
Tigerius for mount and move speed buff.
Kotonoha for additional lifesteal.
Advertisement

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedMar 17, 2014 2:57 am
Awesome stats but uh...Why nocturnal for the harp? Are planning on soloing hard modes? If not, it's just a waste since you already have ballad and you're range. The tank will be eating all the dmg and you'll be far from the mobs. I think having 2 deadly's would be much more effective.

Just my two cents :3.

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

Kiyoriyu

Rank 0
Kiyoriyu
PostedMar 17, 2014 3:28 am
pfgaming27 wrote:
Awesome stats but uh...Why nocturnal for the harp? Are planning on soloing hard modes? If not, it's just a waste since you already have ballad and you're range. The tank will be eating all the dmg and you'll be far from the mobs. I think having 2 deadly's would be much more effective.

Just my two cents :3.  

Yup :3 I do plan on making a level 60 Deadly Harp just in case I need moar damage though. Nocturnal is there for backup just in case I forget to use ballad (which happens almost always Confused ) and for faster healing with mobs. Because of my damage, most of the time the boss goes aggro on me instead of the tank so running around while attacking heals my hp faster than just ballad (even though I know that's a bad idea) but I still survive in the end thanks to the lifesteal. Very Happy

Salamander1

Twin Saga Diamond Founder
Salamander1
PostedMar 17, 2014 10:33 am
are you able to capping speed whit buff and food ??

Aura -- Twin Saga -- Palladin

Kiyoriyu

Rank 0
Kiyoriyu
PostedMar 17, 2014 10:45 am
Salamander1 wrote:

I haven't tried it yet but I would presume, with my current stat build, with the gunslinger party buff, SPD foods, Masteries and Eidolon it would reach 40%~45%.
If I went full SPD it would probably reach 46%-50%.

Salamander1

Twin Saga Diamond Founder
Salamander1
PostedMar 17, 2014 11:20 am
Kiyoriyu wrote:
Salamander1 wrote:

I haven't tried it yet but I would presume, with my current stat build, with the gunslinger party buff, SPD foods, Masteries and Eidolon it would reach 40%~45%.

well i putted 45 points in spd and i use requiem set and i have like 43% sdp whitour eidelon and food and party buff of warbow. i can reach 50% whit eidelon and warbow buff just wanted to let you know that XD

also you think requiem is good or schould i go for aria ?

Aura -- Twin Saga -- Palladin

Lantica

Rank 1
Lantica
PostedMar 17, 2014 2:39 pm
personally think going full requiem sacrifices too much dmg and crit

for me i use requiem top and aria bottom

Kiyoriyu

Rank 0
Kiyoriyu
PostedMar 17, 2014 9:22 pm
Salamander1 wrote:
Kiyoriyu wrote:
Salamander1 wrote:

well i putted 45 points in spd and i use requiem set and i have like 43% sdp whitour eidelon and food and party buff of warbow. i can reach 50% whit eidelon and warbow buff just wanted to let you know that XD

also you think requiem is good or schould i go for aria ?  

Both are good depending on what you want.
If you want more SPD, HP/DEF, have faster CDs/cast times and be more tanky go for Requiem. If you want more DMG/CRIT(while being a little squishy because of the lack of DEF), want to kill monsters faster and use Nocturnal to its fullest go for Aria.

Kiyoriyu

Rank 0
Kiyoriyu
PostedMar 17, 2014 9:29 pm
Lantica wrote:
personally think going full requiem sacrifices too much dmg and crit

for me i use requiem top and aria bottom  

Yup, I agree with this too. Mixed is great when you know how to use it. But I still prefer having more damage, makes questing and dungeon runs a lot faster. The bard sub makes it a lot more easier too with dem heals Smile

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedMar 17, 2014 10:20 pm
Lol. Its not a real build but Im definitely doing it for fun.

http://imgur.com/th4iexw

Completely unbuffed. Still missing extreme speed, myself.