vinRADOX wrote:
Waiting to see what the EU team does before judging  

Siren server|Marill lvl 66 sorc/bard|Yuri guild
Advertisement

justinfong8

Rank 4
justinfong8
PostedMar 16, 2014 2:44 pm
I don't think anything would make me quit.
Unless of course, if you had to buy each skill upgrade for 500g and kill 300 mobs for a guild fame quest.

_ThisGuy_

Rank 0
_ThisGuy_
PostedMar 16, 2014 2:45 pm
justinfong8 wrote:
I don't think anything would make me quit.
Unless of course, if you had to buy each skill upgrade for 500g and kill 300 mobs for a guild fame quest.  

omg Dx dont give them any ideas lols

xion111

Rank 3
xion111
PostedMar 16, 2014 2:47 pm
I'm going to wait until the whole EU transfer thing. Nothing else to play in my free time atm anyways.

But gives me time to look for something if they end up doing a horrible job.

RETIRED! I QUIT, I JUST FORUM IT UP! IGN:HanSoloCup (Formerly HanJob)

Kizeragi

Rank 0
Kizeragi
PostedMar 16, 2014 2:55 pm
Shirayuki being Item Mall only and costing near the same as a house.

But for a serious answer: Waiting for the EU change, but as long as it doesn't end up like Grand Fantasia did for me, I'll be happy to keep playing. I have FF14 when I'm bored here anyway.

~ Kizeragi 67 Duelist/Brawler, Siren. Guild: Pandas / Image signature coming soon. ~

Atalantachan

Rank 1
Atalantachan
PostedMar 16, 2014 3:04 pm
Tainted666 wrote:
Just to clarify, is not gameforge that would take over all of AGE's PC department. They co-op (more like buy-out?)with a German company to create a new one call SevenGames. I think that include both company PC games. Apparently there some good reviews from our own players-base about them so cross your fingers? xD

EE is more stable due to the goldsink been implement in there. AK getting one too but we don't what and when o.o..we are at mercy with the new management.

Eh...in order for me to quit..probably have to get on PWE level of p2w lol.  

Where have you heard good things about Pro7 (ProSiebenSat.1)? I've heard literally nothing but bad things, with their complete lack of customer support, publicly displaying THE REAL NAMES of people who owe them, servers going down constantly... although that last one wouldn't be much worse than AK is right now. Also heard things about them being very Pay 2 Win.

...but if they really are the same people who took over GF and EE... I have no idea how it's going to be, because the gold sellers/spammers didn't leave those games until they were over a year old. So in time it would end up better, but it would probably end up that way no matter who was in charge, with enough time for enough people to leave so the gold sellers didn't have enough customers for it to be worth it.

Aura Kingdom > Server: Siren > IGN: Bakura / Rikako

Tainted666

Rank 1
Tainted666
PostedMar 16, 2014 3:47 pm
Its the topic to the side under SB. AGE announce their merge-ish with Pro7. Some players say they are pretty good. I personally never play any of their games nor have any interact with their services. So that why I say cross your finger lol

Guild: Seraphim Server: Siren IGN: Tainted lv64 bard/sorc

LazyLuong

Rank 2
PostedMar 16, 2014 3:58 pm
Depending on the community and how they handle the costume system, will easily make me quit. Also if I have the time to play or not.

For example, I enjoy RO2 and have a fair number of friends, but their costume system only be obtainable through gambling boxes for perm costumes made me quit. Pricing is another factor as well.

I would play Tera Online, Guild Wars 2, or the 100+ games on my steam account if I don't have time to play. If I do have time to play, I often sub for P2P games such as Final Fantasy XIV, and WoW (since my friend kept persistent on me trying it during the bundle sale).

AK is consider a game I would play when I don't have time to play. I mostly only play during Friday Night and sometimes Saturday. Other days, i would only play 1-2 hours for very selective dailies.

Computer Specs: Common Used IGN: Kyuusho, Keima, Miai, Eternia

midnightnimbus

Rank 0
midnightnimbus
PostedMar 16, 2014 4:26 pm
LazyLuong wrote:

AK is consider a game I would play when I don't have time to play. I mostly only play during Friday Night and sometimes Saturday. Other days, i would only play 1-2 hours for very selective dailies.  

This^

iZviNi

Rank 5
iZviNi
PostedMar 16, 2014 4:32 pm
More Pay2Win gameplay.