Author Message

Aristeausx1

Rank 0
Joined
23 Feb 2014
Posts
47
Location
United States
PostedMar 15, 2014 8:38 pm

One Shot - One Kill. ~ Big Numbers Warbow Guide

Attack points: All Crit until 46% Crit rate. You can achieve this easier if funded with 6% CDMG / 1% Crit stones Crit Cores. Rest in DMG.

Defense Points: I prefer HP. With armor forts its quite easy to obtain a decent reduction. Add in -10% Blessing of Winds or Bards and your plenty tanky as it is.

Subclass: Any subclass of choice with a 50 and 65 % *Bonus damage* proc weapon. I went Grenadier.

Premise:

While SPD allows you to get off full charges more often, some WB skills aren't particularly worth the effort. For example, Frost Arrow and Corrosive shot aren't really worth it. Especially if you went Grenadier for a instant root to begin with.

At 46% Crit rate your Dimensional shot will have a 100% Crit Rate when fully charged. Dimensional shot has a very low natural cooldown, allowing you to recast it quite often. With a Dark Weapon and the 2 D Shot Masteries your base damage will be insanely high. At this point SPD is probably still better, but we will rectify that soon enough.

All Zeal type buffs, like Food, Battle Field Motivator, Blessing of the Winds give you 50% extra damage. This is based on the damage you deal with the first shot. So..

10% Food 2x Damage
10% Drink 2x Damage
8% Battlefield Motivator
30% Blessing of the Winds
5% Bow *Bonus Damage*
8% Cannon *Bonus Damage*
10% Zeal 50/70/90% Bonus Damage
15% Kalna/Tania/Stingey's 2x Damage on Crit

All of these things are individual of one another. While they will not proc eachother, they can literally ALL proc off one skill.



That is one proc on a Cargobot. I was level 51 at the time. It dealt so much damage that it didn't even finish the proc ( Bonus damage procs are 3 hits ).

At level 55, my current level, I one shot Gekkaso Solo earlier today. One Dimensional Shot ( And triple instant cast after ) dealt whatever health that boss has. Something like 1 million damage. That is with a 50% Zeal and no 65 proc armor, a +9 level 115% 50 orange bow, and EXP Aria Gear. Not even close to optimal stuff for damage.

Envoy:



Some of this isn't optimal. I am always open to suggestions and critiques.
Advertisement

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
Joined
30 Dec 2013
Posts
1517
Location
Ham & Turkey
PostedMar 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Glass Cannon OP

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

khukri123

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jan 2014
Posts
7
Location
Philippines
PostedMar 15, 2014 11:32 pm
LMAO! we have the same build ma men! i was aiming for immobilize/stun 1 dimensional shot 1 kill and we also have the same envoy! Laughing with no speed at all! +1 to you sir!

robbiesaurus

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jan 2014
Posts
9
Location
Philippines
PostedMar 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: One Shot - One Kill. ~ Big Numbers Warbow Guide

Aristeausx1 wrote:
Attack points: All Crit until 46% Crit rate. You can achieve this easier if funded with 6% CDMG / 1% Crit stones Crit Cores. Rest in DMG.

Defense Points: I prefer HP. With armor forts its quite easy to obtain a decent reduction. Add in -10% Blessing of Winds or Bards and your plenty tanky as it is.

Subclass: Any subclass of choice with a 50 and 65 % *Bonus damage* proc weapon. I went Grenadier.

Premise:

While SPD allows you to get off full charges more often, some WB skills aren't particularly worth the effort. For example, Frost Arrow and Corrosive shot aren't really worth it. Especially if you went Grenadier for a instant root to begin with.

At 46% Crit rate your Dimensional shot will have a 100% Crit Rate when fully charged. Dimensional shot has a very low natural cooldown, allowing you to recast it quite often. With a Dark Weapon and the 2 D Shot Masteries your base damage will be insanely high. At this point SPD is probably still better, but we will rectify that soon enough.

All Zeal type buffs, like Food, Battle Field Motivator, Blessing of the Winds give you 50% extra damage. This is based on the damage you deal with the first shot. So..

10% Food 2x Damage
10% Drink 2x Damage
8% Battlefield Motivator
30% Blessing of the Winds
5% Bow *Bonus Damage*
8% Cannon *Bonus Damage*
10% Zeal 50/70/90% Bonus Damage
15% Kalna/Tania/Stingey's 2x Damage on Crit

All of these things are individual of one another. While they will not proc eachother, they can literally ALL proc off one skill.



That is one proc on a Cargobot. I was level 51 at the time. It dealt so much damage that it didn't even finish the proc ( Bonus damage procs are 3 hits ).

At level 55, my current level, I one shot Gekkaso Solo earlier today. One Dimensional Shot ( And triple instant cast after ) dealt whatever health that boss has. Something like 1 million damage. That is with a 50% Zeal and no 65 proc armor, a +9 level 115% 50 orange bow, and EXP Aria Gear. Not even close to optimal stuff for damage.

Envoy:



Some of this isn't optimal. I am always open to suggestions and critiques.  



8% cannon bonus damage?

Aristeausx1

Rank 0
Joined
23 Feb 2014
Posts
47
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2014 11:22 am
pfgaming27 wrote:
Glass Cannon OP  


Im not any more or less Glass Cannon then any speed build, and im probably more tanky then most Warbows. There is some kind of bad going around Siren server where SPD Archers dont take the 25% SPD to HP Envoy AND put all there def points into Eva/Def. They are walking around with 19k hp at 55ish. It's a joke.

I have 32k HP unbuffed with 56% reduction. I am just fine.


khukri123 wrote:
LMAO! we have the same build ma men! i was aiming for immobilize/stun 1 dimensional shot 1 kill and we also have the same envoy! Laughing with no speed at all! +1 to you sir!  


Well, I have 14.54% Speed just by accident. I have not done the math, but My next envoy points will likely be in the flat CD reduction/SPD, by going through 4% DMG.

robbiesaurus wrote:



8% cannon bonus damage?  


Blockheads Nemesis Incinerator has a 8% chance to deal bonus damage on attack. It means deal 50% of the damage you dealt in addition.

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
Joined
30 Dec 2013
Posts
1517
Location
Ham & Turkey
PostedMar 16, 2014 11:55 am
Aristeausx1 wrote:
pfgaming27 wrote:
Glass Cannon OP  


Im not any more or less Glass Cannon then any speed build, and im probably more tanky then most Warbows. There is some kind of bad going around Siren server where SPD Archers dont take the 25% SPD to HP Envoy AND put all there def points into Eva/Def. They are walking around with 19k hp at 55ish. It's a joke.

I have 32k HP unbuffed with 56% reduction. I am just fine.  


Hey, not judging your build mate. It's pretty badbutt. And yeah I agree with you. Seeing those archers with less that 20k hp is really disgusting since warbows are really vulnerable.

Although, have you tried going full dmg? Since going crit only gives you crit chance and you're aiming for a dimensional shot bomb which as 50% crit rate at full charge already.

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

Aristeausx1

Rank 0
Joined
23 Feb 2014
Posts
47
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2014 11:59 am
pfgaming27 wrote:


Hey, not judging your build mate. It's pretty badbutt. And yeah I agree with you. Seeing those archers with less that 20k hp is really disgusting since warbows are really vulnerable.

Although, have you tried going full dmg? Since going crit only gives you crit chance and you're aiming for a dimensional shot bomb which as 50% crit rate at full charge already.  


Dimension shot has 54% crit rate full charged. Sigil gives 4% as well. As of level 55, I only have *2* points into crit to reach 46% static crit rate that gives me 100% Crit with D Shot.


71 Points into Damage.

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
Joined
30 Dec 2013
Posts
1517
Location
Ham & Turkey
PostedMar 16, 2014 12:02 pm
Aristeausx1 wrote:

Dimension shot has 54% crit rate full charged. Sigil gives 4% as well. As of level 55, I only have *2* points into crit to reach 46% static crit rate that gives me 100% Crit with D Shot.


71 Points into Damage.  


Wow that's awesome..

Btw, What's this 2x dmg drink? I've never seen one yet.

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

Aristeausx1

Rank 0
Joined
23 Feb 2014
Posts
47
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2014 12:12 pm
pfgaming27 wrote:
Aristeausx1 wrote:

Dimension shot has 54% crit rate full charged. Sigil gives 4% as well. As of level 55, I only have *2* points into crit to reach 46% static crit rate that gives me 100% Crit with D Shot.


71 Points into Damage.  


Wow that's awesome..

Btw, What's this 2x dmg drink? I've never seen one yet.  


Its double / triple cast. Its basically just the same thing as the steak food that has a zeal proc.

supergiant222

Rank 0
Joined
04 Feb 2011
Posts
7
Location
Flagstaff United States
PostedMar 16, 2014 12:44 pm
Just a quick question. What is this "triple instant cast" you mention during your Gekasso Boss Fight? A helpful something for you to add would be your skill rotations that give you your maximum damage potential! I'm really interested - thanks!


Edit: And your Masteries! Those always help ^~^

Edit2: And what Sigil? (The one you mentioned that has 4%)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: