Author Message

GangsterGr2008

Rank 0
Joined
14 Mar 2014
Posts
6
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Help would be much appreciated ASAP

Account Loss/ Forgotten password
So my problem is that i created my account back in 2008-2009 and i quit roughly 2011 when IJJI was controlling SF. I still know my Soldierfront sign in username (i changed my in game name) and for the life of me i cannot remember the password for it and the launcher just gives me an error and not a 'forgotten password' option... help would be brilliant since i sunk about £1500 into this account so i would like to play on it.
Advertisement

SFMaurin

Rank 5.1
SFMaurin
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
6632
Location
Antwerp Belgium
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:15 pm
Did you transfer your acc?


Thanks to RazorAIM for this amazing signature!
*Click to check out the Tech. Guide*

GangsterGr2008

Rank 0
Joined
14 Mar 2014
Posts
6
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:18 pm
SFMaurin wrote:
Did you transfer your acc?  


No i didnt, how do i go about doing that?

SFMaurin

Rank 5.1
SFMaurin
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
6632
Location
Antwerp Belgium
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:23 pm
GangsterGr2008 wrote:
SFMaurin wrote:
Did you transfer your acc?  


No i didnt, how do i go about doing that?  
you cant do that anymore? :/


Thanks to RazorAIM for this amazing signature!
*Click to check out the Tech. Guide*

GangsterGr2008

Rank 0
Joined
14 Mar 2014
Posts
6
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:31 pm
As if..... so thats £1500 down the drain then... that so **** stupid is there no way to get it back at all?

SFMaurin

Rank 5.1
SFMaurin
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
6632
Location
Antwerp Belgium
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:34 pm
You could try to send in a ticket but I'm not sure o.o


Thanks to RazorAIM for this amazing signature!
*Click to check out the Tech. Guide*

GangsterGr2008

Rank 0
Joined
14 Mar 2014
Posts
6
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:56 pm
well if thats the case i shall be contacting a lawyer since they cant delete my account with that much stuff on it

iZviNi

Rank 5
iZviNi
Joined
23 Feb 2014
Posts
4094
Location
Professional co-op player from Ukraine
PostedMar 14, 2014 2:12 pm
Sadly, merging accounts from IJJI to AeriaGames is not possible anymore.
The option was open for a full year since the merge and has been closed for quite a while now.
If you wish to try and get your account back, feel free to send a support ticket and hope for your account to be back.

Good day =^_^=

GangsterGr2008

Rank 0
Joined
14 Mar 2014
Posts
6
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 14, 2014 2:21 pm
iZviNi wrote:
Sadly, merging accounts from IJJI to AeriaGames is not possible anymore.
The option was open for a full year since the merge and has been closed for quite a while now.
If you wish to try and get your account back, feel free to send a support ticket and hope for your account to be back.

Good day =^_^=
 


oh no i will get my account back or at least the money i spent on it because you cant do that... its like paying for a car and if you dont use it for 4 years it gets crushed.. its stupid

iZviNi

Rank 5
iZviNi
Joined
23 Feb 2014
Posts
4094
Location
Professional co-op player from Ukraine
PostedMar 14, 2014 2:23 pm
GangsterGr2008 wrote:
oh no i will get my account back or at least the money i spent on it because you cant do that... its like paying for a car and if you dont use it for 4 years it gets crushed.. its stupid  

I hope so, because that's a ton load of cash you've spent right there.

Good luck ^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: