macross316r

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2014 8:11 am

ways to stop mail spam

is it possible to put the fee from 5s t0 100s-1g per mail for sending a mail to the person whos not on your friend list nor guildmates?
Advertisement

harchen

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2014 9:15 am
I think it's better to block mail from non list.
I usually add friends to people I mailing, and that's two clicks only to add people.

animagisity

Rank 3
animagisity
PostedMar 09, 2014 9:22 am
yae....

I get 2 mail spams whenever I enter into Navea, it's like some sort of automated mail system GoldBots have...

macross316r

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2014 9:46 am
harchen wrote:
I think it's better to block mail from non list.
I usually add friends to people I mailing, and that's two clicks only to add people.  

could you pls tell me how?
i only see block trade, whisper, invites, party, rides and duel on settings

LazyLuong

Rank 2
PostedMar 09, 2014 12:06 pm
He meant it as a features.

If someone that I do not know is mailing me, i rather it cost them an arm and a leg because I know more than anything, it will likely be junk mails. I only want mail from friends, guildmates, systems, and GMs/GSs.

Same for whisper, I only like to have whisper from people on my friend list, guildmates, etc. This also include temporary whisper from party members as well.

Common Used IGN: Kyuusho, Keima, Miai, Eternia, Agranite

animagisity

Rank 3
animagisity
PostedMar 09, 2014 12:49 pm
LazyLuong wrote:

If someone that I do not know is mailing me, i rather it cost them an arm and a leg because I know more than anything, it will likely be junk mails. I only want mail from friends, guildmates, systems, and GMs/GSs.

Same for whisper, I only like to have whisper from people on my friend list, guildmates, etc. This also include temporary whisper from party members as well.  

But they would need to make it allow COD... cause if it just blocks all Mail, than COD can't be used, LOL.

iZviNi

Rank 5
iZviNi
PostedMar 09, 2014 1:31 pm
What kind of mail you're using?

If you use Gmail then here is a tutorial:
1. Click the down arrow in your search box at the top of the page. A window that allows you to specify your search criteria will appear.

2. Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, click the search button. Clicking the down arrow again will bring the window back with the same search criteria you entered.
3. Click Create filter with this search at the bottom of the search window.

4. Choose the action you'd like for these messages by checking the appropriate box. (In this case, we suggest checking "Delete it.")

5. Click Create Filter.

^_^~

VinceOffer

Rank 1
VinceOffer
PostedMar 09, 2014 1:33 pm
iZviNi wrote:
What kind of mail you're using?

If you use Gmail then here is a tutorial:
1. Click the down arrow in your search box at the top of the page. A window that allows you to specify your search criteria will appear.

2. Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, click the search button. Clicking the down arrow again will bring the window back with the same search criteria you entered.
3. Click Create filter with this search at the bottom of the search window.

4. Choose the action you'd like for these messages by checking the appropriate box. (In this case, we suggest checking "Delete it.")

5. Click Create Filter.

^_^~

They mean the in-game mail system.

iZviNi

Rank 5
iZviNi
PostedMar 09, 2014 1:34 pm
VinceOffer wrote:
They mean the in-game mail system.  

oh okay, sorry for the inconvenience :l
sorry i couldn't assist

Good day ^_^~

LazyLuong

Rank 2
PostedMar 09, 2014 2:19 pm
animagisity wrote:
LazyLuong wrote:

But they would need to make it allow COD... cause if it just blocks all Mail, than COD can't be used, LOL.  

This may be true, but can also be easily bypass by temporary adding each other to the friend list if agree upon, than removing each other from friend list once the trade has been done.

Common Used IGN: Kyuusho, Keima, Miai, Eternia, Agranite