ohxP

Rank 0
ohxP
PostedMar 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Pohx's Ravager/Brawler Guide [PvE] Youtube Vids Soon

Hello Everyone, This is Pohx the Live streamer going over my Ravager Build!
Hello Everyone, It's Pohx The Live Streamer, I thought I should share for you what my character looks like stat wise and how to play it, for now this will be a basic guide and i'll slowly start putting more information about rotations, discussions bursting and so on,

For now if you guys have any questions Feel free to stop by the Live Stream, i'll be happy to answer any questions

Please note this will be an extremely basic guide up until I get time to work on it
http://www.twitch.tv/pohx

BASIC STATS

ENVOY's PATH

OFFENSIVE TAB

DEFENSIVE TAB

GEAR

~~YOUTUBE SECTION~~

I'll be adding any custom video content that you would like here, feel free to make any requests.
Advertisement

slayer03zidane

Rank 0
slayer03zidane
PostedMar 08, 2014 4:04 pm
imo.

you lost what is essential for Ravager.. The Envoy for Crit Damage on Axe..

Masteries, Zeal very very very far better than Divine Power...

when you ask for advice, ask from those who had achieved mastery themselves. Codename : Regret IV

ohxP

Rank 0
ohxP
PostedMar 08, 2014 6:59 pm
From what i've been told, 300% is the crit damage cap. with all my Procs which are always up on bosses i'm Overcap on the crit damage

Divine power is flat damage, Zeal is still a random chance for it to proc it could just proc off a weak skill

Once I get an upgraded Zeal theory i'll gladly swap over

slayer03zidane

Rank 0
slayer03zidane
PostedMar 10, 2014 3:18 pm
I prefer to overcap my Crit DMG.. because in PVP there's CRIT DMG Resist items.. idk about BOSS if they have CRIT DMG Resists... so overcapped CRIT DMG is not a waste, imo...

but your guide is nice, in a sense that you put on some envoy skills which is a lot useful for us, as a melee class.. and the fact that your sub-class is also melee... it's just... that Rage envoy (increase damage when HP is below 30%) is not worth it, imo... you can always maintain HP above 50% especially when you have bard in your party... idk, because in my personal experience, I don't let my HP go down below 50% and... I set auto pots 50-60% because I'm a solo player xD and I got tons of heal Smile

when you ask for advice, ask from those who had achieved mastery themselves. Codename : Regret IV

Sicariidae

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2014 4:32 am
Pohx why do I keep finding you in every game I play? xD

Did you quit PoE or are you still playing invasion?

hantumaklo

Rank 0
PostedJun 13, 2014 7:54 pm
i can't see your pict dude

lionstaring

EOS Founder
lionstaring
PostedJun 13, 2014 9:15 pm
guys, this post is way too long ago and I think it's no longer in effect. Please follow Desparae's guide if you want to make a speed ravager. For dmg ravager, just go to the "post your stat" section. In there you'll see a couple of damage ravager you can check up on. I don't think there is any dmg ravager guide out there yet.

cyclose.code

Rank 1
PostedJun 13, 2014 10:43 pm
slayer03zidane wrote:
I prefer to overcap my Crit DMG.. because in PVP  

I stopped reading here XD His guide is PvE. I think you're in the wrong thread lol