jadedwk

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2014 2:31 am

best solo pve class?

I want to solo dungeons and outworld to make some money and maybe find recipes? i've hear ravager/gunslinger is good, any other options?
Advertisement

aefka25

Rank 1
aefka25
PostedMar 09, 2014 5:15 am
you have some option :

1. Katar/anysubclass >> Good self Buff, self Healing, Good with High Critical (LOL i hear that heal can crit)

2. Duelist/Katar or ranged subclass >> i am example of Duelist/Grenadier, but playing duelist to solo PvE is tricky LOL.

3. Guardian/Bard >> Dont ask me about this TANK.

but i recommend you with Katar, Guardian/Bard is a good Tank, but tey not as hurt as Katar. katar can deal a high damage too, but of course Duelist can deal more huge damage when facing the boss.

how about the other opinion ?

Server Hydra.... IGN : Fealsarg , Katar/Grenadier

milkman24

Rank 0
milkman24
PostedMar 09, 2014 5:43 am
I haven't tried other class yet but playing as a grenadier/gunslinger with a evo 2 sigurn gives tons of advantages on solo mode and farming. No need to get too close to enemies and they're dropping even before they hit me. Good AoE with meteor and traps for times that mobs comes out of control. Can do solo mode very very fast.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 10, 2014 5:11 pm
Without a doubt, Guardian/Bard. Just because you will be able to solo pretty much anything without much worries.

All of those combinations mentioned above might be able to solo these things as well but its not gonna be so easy as the guardian/bard combo. Of course, this is a defense combo and as such you are gonna get through dungeons quicker if you go with a katar/ravager or a duelist/guns combo.