tosris

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Missing Enocia Transmitter (Quest Item)

I'm stuck on the "Shortcut Home" quest (Lv 7) because I don't have a quest item. The quest says to "Use the Enocia Transmitter in your inventory. Travel to Enocia." However, I don't have the Enocia Transmitter. I've already gone back to Idel, who gives the quest, and she didn't give me anything. Apparently the item should have been awarded by an earlier quest, "Meeting Idel", but I don't have the transmitter. I've also read somewhere that just going back to Enocia will mark the quest as complete, but nothing happened when I arrived in Enocia.

Screenshot: http://puu.sh/7jCnC.png

The screenshot shows my bag and the Enocia Transmitter, as shown from the "Finish"ed quest list. It also shows that I'm in Enocia.
Advertisement

SMposterboard

Rank 0
SMposterboard
PostedMar 05, 2014 10:29 pm
You can buy one from the vending machine in Enocia. Or someone can send you one. That may work in place of the one you didn't get.

Hope it helps.

RG: MiaAlice, SE, Guild Master: BunnyGirl, Speciality: AMA RG: Mintai, WH, Guild Master: EUROGuards

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedMar 06, 2014 4:15 am
If i remember correctly, though, the quest is also achieved if you travel to the teleportation destination in Enocia. A failsafe just in case.

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
PostedMar 06, 2014 6:35 am
Hello Tosris!

Have you tried autorouting to the location? You can do this by clicking on the name of the destination, it should appear in a sort of bluey purple colour and look almost like a hyperlink.

If this doesn't work then as previously suggested by the lovely people above me you can ask a friend if they can get an Enocia Transmitter for you. If I am online and you are too (and you are a Royal Guard, if you are a Free Knight you won't be able to PM me!) and you still need one feel free to PM me, my IGN is Nysah, and I can get one for you.

If you're STILL stuck, submit a ticket and get a GM to look into it! If you get no response and the problem's still there after 48 hours just inbox me or another GS and with you ticket number ID and we can get a GM to chase it up for you Smile

If you're ever stuck in game, feel free to message any of the GSes, our contact details are:

For Royal Guards:
ESP_oir - IGN: Nysah
Yyore - IGN: OhThePain
brianna1996 - IGN: BlueVelvet
cruel_viper - IGN: Gabriel
fmac44 - IGN: Riza
SakurazBlossomz - IGN: MissCherBear

For Free Knights:
Mishikotoko1 - IGN: Mishikotoko
Zaebja - IGN: Zaebja
fr.rodian - IGN: Rodian
r.a.yearwood - IGN: BananaHands
BNuts001 - IGN: KonokaKanoe
Bioniclit - IGN: Lannette

Hope this helps you, and you get the quest done! Very Happy

ESP ~ x

*Siggy Under Construction* Jovan - Kotoka - Blayse - Zihao - Elvira - Neran - Pieryne - Riven GS Nysah of the Royal Guard ( /o3o)/

tosris

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2014 2:50 am
I was able to complete the quest by walking to a certain point in Enocia, which, to my surprise, was some distance from the portals. Thanks to everyone who replied and tried to help!

And as for auto routing, that was not possible, since the blue words were not clickable.