KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedMar 07, 2014 10:44 am
I'm more into a single bladed scythe... A very BIG single bladed scythe... on a stick.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black by Rabittt
Advertisement

xcinderz

Rank 2
xcinderz
PostedMar 07, 2014 1:51 pm
Nice xD Some interesting pics too o:

Aura Kingdom! IGN: Cinneh Feel free to add me.

cynasta

Rank 2
cynasta
PostedMar 07, 2014 2:15 pm
KurysFlame wrote:
I'm more into a single bladed scythe... A very BIG single bladed scythe... on a stick.

Imma be more into Kurybunz on a stick <3

Atalantachan

Rank 1
Atalantachan
PostedMar 07, 2014 4:08 pm
silverpensri wrote:
I have to say I am dissapointed with bahamuts human form...Id have prefered him to look more like the Male sun God Eidolon...My guildies dissagree'd with me going the king of dragons shouldnt look bulky like that! Im like...hes a dragon...dragon by default should not look like that! He should be in heavy ish armor kinda like that orange outfit they got on the alchemy tab thing where you can do the lotto but more bulky. I love his blade though.  

Look up the Final Fantasy "Dragoon" class.

rio0480 wrote:
wow is that vayus new form? looks so *ooooooooooooo* is there pics to all the eidos new forms???  

Nah, those two are the only ones we have so far.

EtaAK wrote:
Aelius in TW version is not a "Sun Knight". Sun Knight is just a title Aeria's "high quality" localization team ripped off from the game Dark Souls, see:http://darksouls.wikidot.com/solaire-of-astora
Go down to Solaire's quotes and you can find out that most of Aelius's quotes are from Solaire. Aelius isn't the only case here since Aeria's localization team pretty much took a big dump on Fantasy Frontier's lore and mixed it into a big pot of bullcrap then dubbed it "Aura Kingdom"(Whoever came up with this name and the lore-rape need to get fired).

In TW, Aelius is named Apollo and his title is God of Sun. His signature accessory is the Lyre:http://www.portskandia.com/items/13412-Aelius-s-Sunlit-Lyre  

I thought his TW title was "something something Poet".

Aura Kingdom > Server: Siren > IGN: Bakura / Rikako

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedMar 07, 2014 4:44 pm
KurysFlame wrote:
LucarioRose wrote:
slipsaw wrote:
well RIP badass aelius who looked tough and welcome prettyface fanservice aelius....  

Yes because god forbid us women get a lil male fanservice. Fanservice only belongs to the men with their scantily clad female eidos. \o/  

Be content! Frankly, although I typically prefer the "male fanservice" eidos to physics defying ladies in the order of the iron bra, I'd rather have a tough/mysterious Aelius to another pretty boy. I don't mean give him Zahiir looks (eesh, looks like reanimated road kill someone tried to barbecue), but a bit of the dark and mysterious never hurt anyone.

I'm a dude... in case it matters...  

*Bahamut enters* *"The Troops' Advance" from Dissidia Final Fantasy starts playing*

That's seriously what went through my mind when I saw that image of Bahamut.

By the way, unless there's another Eidolon called Bahamut, I hope they keep that name for him. It's quite a fitting name.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

Timothy.Yeoh

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

It's STRIKE FREEDOM GUNDAM!!! OAO

Look at the wings and funnels, NO KIDDING!!! That purple mechanical Eidolon girl!
I don't know how to post picture here... but try look at this link!!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zwHCbBDUyCc/TPUBQ1ViQSI/AAAAAAAABMo/8YzGdrdVPa8/s1600/2010112608203697c.jpg

FuFuBlade

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2014 2:38 pm
thosunrang wrote:
Atalantachan wrote:
So, I found this on a Taiwanese forum...

(Compare it to the original if you don't believe that the hair matches up exactly.)  

Have been debating if i should evolve my Aelius by spending more Loyalty Points, but I have a reason now!

*Can't resist bishies*  

This copyrighted from Nexon's game Mabinogi... if Aeria goes through with this then there might be some serious lawsuits coming up.

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedJul 02, 2014 2:46 pm

NyanNyanSensei

Rank 3
NyanNyanSensei
PostedJul 02, 2014 6:12 pm
FuFuBlade wrote:
thosunrang wrote:
Atalantachan wrote:
So, I found this on a Taiwanese forum...

(Compare it to the original if you don't believe that the hair matches up exactly.)  

Have been debating if i should evolve my Aelius by spending more Loyalty Points, but I have a reason now!

*Can't resist bishies*  

This copyrighted from Nexon's game Mabinogi... if Aeria goes through with this then there might be some serious lawsuits coming up.  

Why are you necro this.... and no... AGE has no responsibility on this, it's X-Legend. I don't think the developer of Mabinogi would lawsuit a Taiwanese X-Legend... it's just coincidence....

Lunneus

Rank 0
Lunneus
PostedJul 02, 2014 7:58 pm
Oh man, that scythe class looks EPIC. If they'd had that when i was deciding classes i would've definitely gone with scythe instead of brawler.

So few games even have a scythe class and even then they kinda much it up :c

Also excited for the eidolon evolution as well, but i'm with some of the others in hoping we won't keep them at 2 stars just because 3 looks bad.