quaverss

Rank 0
quaverss
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:29 am

War Bow

OP war bow
war bow:Whenever I pull over the bow, in turn has drawn to a life.

link:http://ff.x-legend.com.tw/02intro/intro_03-10.php

So i was thinking about will war bow came out in a nerved version or unnerved version.For any of u who didn't know that in Taiwan server war bow was a bug class if you ply spd with her.Imagine that kiting abilities that help you dominate PvP.

So if any of you have any suggestion or how will the class came,feel free to leave a comment.Thx

Realize these feelings,why won't you realize them? Insanity is overflowing,how can I stop? If I crush my feelings,what should i strive for? My overflowing love can't be stopped!
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:34 am
We tend to get most of the balances in our version, so I doubt we'd get the bugged version of warbow.

animagisity

Rank 3
animagisity
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:41 am
pff, the bugged version is just there to attract people to play warbow, just like what they do to all new classes from other games, LOL, make it look OP so people play them before they start to "nerf" or "fix" the class.

Belhala

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:44 am
I do hope we get the after nerf version. I can already see the sea of flame if we get pre nerf version and after its nerfed... yay~

julius_ff.type0

Rank 0
julius_ff.type0
PostedMar 04, 2014 1:19 pm
DONT NERF, THX, if nerf = bye AERIA. =x

all hail Loli n Pantsu

mirukomi

Rank 2
PostedMar 04, 2014 1:57 pm
qawsar wrote:
We tend to get most of the balances in our version, so I doubt we'd get the bugged version of warbow.  

^This. It was the case with gunslinger, there's no reason we get the op version of bow.

Btw at first some of their skills were bugged not an op way, i doubt people want that either