zubsero88

Rank 0
zubsero88
PostedMar 02, 2014 11:32 am

ZUB'S GUIDE TO DUELIST/GUARDIAN

A DEAD DPS IS NO DPS!
LVL65 Duelist/Guardian - No More One Shot by Bosses (yes, even Helakar in Hard Mode).

Stats: Full CRIT (or 1:1 ratio CRIT/SPD if you want faster cooldown)/ Full DEF. With Guardian Buff, you will capped DEF.

Gears: HP set (This alone is enough to get your DEF to 70% and 55% EVA depending on your Envoy Path, Mastery and Forticiation Level)

Trophy: Depends on the situation, I carry all of my trophies so I can switch on the fly. If I want more DMG and CRT, I use Toto and Caroline. If I want to more HP and DEF, I use Talen Ghost gem x 2 (1 orange 1 green). Once I get my hands on Talamund's Heart (the orange version), I can capped Def without buffs therefore I can invest in either HP or EVA.

Accessories: Murfeo, Frederic and Malodak for a whopping 24% CRIT DMG. If you can't afford it, Comet Set is still good.

Important Envoy: 30% evasive boost when below 40% hp, Bat Fang, -15% Crit Reduc, Frenzy and Received Healing <- Trust me on this one. Bard will love you long time. Other than that do what you want.

Skill Mastery: Crackinng Slash, Callouness, Iron Wall, DMG to Def, Purple lightning DMG and Reduc Def (All LVL2 version)

Skill Rotation: Mobs - Slash Cut, Deadly Wink, Dancing Balisong, Repeat. (Add whatever you want cuz you have your own way of playing. Very Happy

Boss: Slash Cut, Cross Slash, Snowflower, Cross Slash, Repeat - Super Duper High DMG and you can move while using these skill making it essential to dodge red carpet and aoe.

If you are tanking:
Mob: Roar, Thunder cut, Sword Slash,Deadly Wink, Balisong, repeat (again you can do what you want after thunder cut.)

Boss: Roar, Thundercut, Bash, Sword Slash, Cross Slash (get this to 5 stack as soon as possible)

You won't do as much DMG as others but you won't aggro much or at all even (unless you're tanking) making it easier for Main Guardian to hold aggro. With Received Healing, Bard will have an easier time to heal you. Just remember to move when your in RED CARPET (especially OW).

As for the PVP aspect, You won't evade as much but you'd survive most attacks. In the end, PVP is always based on the team, not just you.

And always remember fellow duelists. A Dead DPS is No DPS!

P/S: Server was down while I was making this so I'll upload the pic some other time)
Advertisement

ren_18_abalos

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2014 2:32 am

Re: ZUB'S GUIDE TO DUELIST/GUARDIAN

A DEAD DPS IS NO DPS!
zubsero88 wrote:
LVL65 Duelist/Guardian - No More One Shot by Bosses (yes, even Helakar in Hard Mode).

Stats: Full CRIT (or 1:1 ratio CRIT/SPD if you want faster cooldown)/ Full DEF. With Guardian Buff, you will capped DEF.

Gears: HP set (This alone is enough to get your DEF to 70% and 55% EVA depending on your Envoy Path, Mastery and Forticiation Level)

Trophy: Depends on the situation, I carry all of my trophies so I can switch on the fly. If I want more DMG and CRT, I use Toto and Caroline. If I want to more HP and DEF, I use Talen Ghost gem x 2 (1 orange 1 green). Once I get my hands on Talamund's Heart (the orange version), I can capped Def without buffs therefore I can invest in either HP or EVA.

Accessories: Murfeo, Frederic and Malodak for a whopping 24% CRIT DMG. If you can't afford it, Comet Set is still good.

Important Envoy: 30% evasive boost when below 40% hp, Bat Fang, -15% Crit Reduc, Frenzy and Received Healing <- Trust me on this one. Bard will love you long time. Other than that do what you want.

Skill Mastery: Crackinng Slash, Callouness, Iron Wall, DMG to Def, Purple lightning DMG and Reduc Def (All LVL2 version)

Skill Rotation: Mobs - Slash Cut, Deadly Wink, Dancing Balisong, Repeat. (Add whatever you want cuz you have your own way of playing. Very Happy

Boss: Slash Cut, Cross Slash, Snowflower, Cross Slash, Repeat - Super Duper High DMG and you can move while using these skill making it essential to dodge red carpet and aoe.

If you are tanking:
Mob: Roar, Thunder cut, Sword Slash,Deadly Wink, Balisong, repeat (again you can do what you want after thunder cut.)

Boss: Roar, Thundercut, Bash, Sword Slash, Cross Slash (get this to 5 stack as soon as possible)

You won't do as much DMG as others but you won't aggro much or at all even (unless you're tanking) making it easier for Main Guardian to hold aggro. With Received Healing, Bard will have an easier time to heal you. Just remember to move when your in RED CARPET (especially OW).

As for the PVP aspect, You won't evade as much but you'd survive most attacks. In the end, PVP is always based on the team, not just you.

And always remember fellow duelists. A Dead DPS is No DPS!

P/S: Server was down while I was making this so I'll upload the pic some other time)  

Hi there TS! Smile I was also a duelist/guardian.. and I would like to ask you if what gear set are u using.. is it requiem or aria set? I would like to ask you if you have some tips regarding on the PVE set.. I would like to farm well for my level 60 gears.. your response is highly appreciated! Thanks!

zubsero88

Rank 0
zubsero88
PostedMar 10, 2014 10:18 am
I'm using the lvl60 green tank set. Heavily modified and fotified it to +7.