jazeon

Rank 0
jazeon
PostedFeb 28, 2014 12:21 am
noble.blizzaja wrote:
jazeon wrote:
noble.blizzaja wrote:
jazeon wrote:
Appearance wise both looks totally Bishie, but then again I'm pretty sure by the look of their get ups, both of them will totally vary with their stat contribution.

Since I am much more appealed on the actual mechanic of the game, I'll probably prefer to invest more time getting Bahamut, probably because he might have a A+ crit as a stat and A+ crit will completely blend fittingly with my character.  

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bahamut excels in ATK/DEF/HP. His CRIT is pretty poor.  

Welp, atleast he has an excellent rate of damage which is also suitable for my class.  

I would've liked him specializing in CRIT too (just look at him and his dual blades... he screams DPS!) but I'm not surprised he gets tanky sub stats instead (looking at Bahamut's stats in FF games... that's what he usually has; high ATK/DEF/HP).  

wut?

Are you talking about FF as in Final Fantasy? lel
Advertisement

noble.blizzaja

Rank 3
noble.blizzaja
PostedFeb 28, 2014 1:08 am
jazeon wrote:
noble.blizzaja wrote:
jazeon wrote:
noble.blizzaja wrote:
jazeon wrote:
Appearance wise both looks totally Bishie, but then again I'm pretty sure by the look of their get ups, both of them will totally vary with their stat contribution.

Since I am much more appealed on the actual mechanic of the game, I'll probably prefer to invest more time getting Bahamut, probably because he might have a A+ crit as a stat and A+ crit will completely blend fittingly with my character.  

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bahamut excels in ATK/DEF/HP. His CRIT is pretty poor.  

Welp, atleast he has an excellent rate of damage which is also suitable for my class.  

I would've liked him specializing in CRIT too (just look at him and his dual blades... he screams DPS!) but I'm not surprised he gets tanky sub stats instead (looking at Bahamut's stats in FF games... that's what he usually has; high ATK/DEF/HP).  

wut?

Are you talking about FF as in Final Fantasy? lel  

Yep. If you haven't noticed, X-Legend got a lot of inspiration for Eidolons from Final Fantasy. There's also a lot of pop culture references around the game too...

twelvi12

Rank 2
twelvi12
PostedFeb 28, 2014 1:28 am
But after watching again that video from that eidolon... the dam eidolons are starting to look even more cooler than actual game classes. Very Happy Share 2h paladin like attacking class pl0x. Or duelists which would hold two swords as cool like that bahamut one and give it some dark magic to transformation to dragon... Ah can only imagine how cool would be if those eidolons would be made to classes instead...

"This world is just... a crappy game."

cutebert

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2014 1:39 am
All these eidolon with wings like Eligos only to make yr main char look like sidekick Very Happy Very Happy Its like u are robin and the eidolon is Batman

Kevintroi

Rank 0
Kevintroi
PostedFeb 28, 2014 1:49 am
cutebert wrote:
All these eidolon with wings like Eligos only to make yr main char look like sidekick Very Happy Very Happy Its like u are robin and the eidolon is Batman  

+1 to this.. your eidolon looks better than your own char.. ahahahaha

DarylValentine

Rank 2
DarylValentine
PostedFeb 28, 2014 2:47 am
noble.blizzaja wrote:
Yep. If you haven't noticed, X-Legend got a lot of inspiration for Eidolons from Final Fantasy. There's also a lot of pop culture references around the game too...  

Not so much inspired by Final Fantasy as both inspired by the same sources (ie. real-life deities and cultural figures). Bahamut was actually used in D&D as a dragon deity in 1974. I do love FF but yeah, it's a case of them both being inspired by the same things.

@OP
I want this Eido so bad. He's so cute ;~;

Daryl / Lv8x / Bard & Blade Dancer / Macaron / Sapphire

ShirakawaNaoya

Rank 0
ShirakawaNaoya
PostedFeb 28, 2014 3:32 am
cynasta wrote:
I demand that for the eido costumes for bahamut and baldur that they be wearing swimshorts....no shirt.....and let us ride them in human form.....please? Embarassed  
*Awkward stare* By riding you mean have him carry u at his back or carry you at his front like a princess... right?

Eido Strip - Topless Aelius (Completed) Eido Strip - Uzuriel (In Progress)

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedFeb 28, 2014 3:35 am
twelvi12 wrote:
But after watching again that video from that eidolon... the dam eidolons are starting to look even more cooler than actual game classes. Very Happy Share 2h paladin like attacking class pl0x. Or duelists which would hold two swords as cool like that bahamut one and give it some dark magic to transformation to dragon... Ah can only imagine how cool would be if those eidolons would be made to classes instead...  

Two swords. Can transform into a beast. Dang, it's Kirito from Aincrad!

"He gave me a severe look over his spectacles and said, as if he thought the words were deadly venom and might kill me, 'You are an untidy person.'" -Jim Butcher A Short Story

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 28, 2014 4:27 am
Bahamut is way hotter than this guy. NoHomo. Nah who am I kidding. I'd go homo for that Bahamut

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

fujiwara_ishida

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2014 4:59 am
remind of of Gintama

Bahamuth : Balmung Fezalion
Baldur : Isaac Schneider