zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedMar 31, 2014 4:14 pm
I haven't read all the post in the thread but, is there going to be a all new billing department? IMHO Aeria should stop the short bus it travels in, and let the billing department off in the middle of the freeway.

You're Welcome
Zim Zim

God save Zimmey and maybe the Queen
Advertisement

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedMar 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Forum Team

Bye bye
I see there is still no official announcement of the forum team being disbanded tomorrow. I would like to see some more light shed on this. From what I hear the EU game GSs have the same power as a forum GS so there is no longer a need for the team.

People already think forum GS abuse power, do things wrong, etc. All GS having mod power sounds like a recipe for disaster...

Sp4rkl3

Rank 2
Sp4rkl3
PostedMar 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: Forum Team

Bye bye
revan777 wrote:
I see there is still no official announcement of the forum team being disbanded tomorrow. I would like to see some more light shed on this. From what I hear the EU game GSs have the same power as a forum GS so there is no longer a need for the team.

People already think forum GS abuse power, do things wrong, etc. All GS having mod power sounds like a recipe for disaster...  

Not exactly.

The europe GS teams is separated in 3 teams:forum,game and event

The forumsage of a game are only focused on the forum,so they can or not answer to in game questions

Gamesage are not forced to be active on the forum,they are only for ingame

And eventsage only creating events.They can or not answer to in game questions,like forumsage.

Superman0X

Rank 5.1
Superman0X
PostedMar 31, 2014 7:26 pm
zimmey4.0 wrote:
I haven't read all the post in the thread but, is there going to be a all new billing department? IMHO Aeria should stop the short bus it travels in, and let the billing department off in the middle of the freeway.

You're Welcome
Zim Zim  

Zimmey, you can apply here. I will be sure to put in a word for you...

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedMar 31, 2014 7:35 pm
Superman0X wrote:
zimmey4.0 wrote:

You're Welcome
Zim Zim  
Opportunities like this come only once in a lifetime, go go go, away with you to Berlin!

momommo

Rank 1
momommo
PostedMar 31, 2014 10:47 pm
Superman0X wrote:

Superman, thanks so much for providing this link. Without it, I never would have found this job listing for the position of PM. And it is AWESOME.

My favorite parts of the listing:
Qualifications: "Knowledge of gaming industry/ social games and/ or MMOs" is "beneficial" but not required.
Job perks: "Regular company parties, Shiatsu massages, German lessons and a proper gaming room"

Laughing

"One second. I think my Commander fainted again." Lachon, Andromeda Server

zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedMar 31, 2014 10:53 pm
Superman0X wrote:
zimmey4.0 wrote:

You're Welcome
Zim Zim  

Exactly what kind of word would you put in for me? Somehow I doubt either you or I could use those words in the forums so, I must respectfully decline your offer.

Thank You but No Thank You
Zimmey

God save Zimmey and maybe the Queen

Superman0X

Rank 5.1
Superman0X
PostedApr 01, 2014 7:20 am
The move is now complete. I know that some of you did not exactly believe me when I sadi that very little was changing, but you can now judge for yourself. At this time all of the game are being managed by Aeria Games Europe. For the next few weeks, some of the US staff will still be available for support if needed. However, the transition is complete.

Over the next few weeks/months you should be seeing news about new game launches, and some insight into the plans for Aeria in the future. This is a great opportunity for Aeria Games, and you can expect to see more games being made available because of this.

Thank you all for your patience while we made these adjustments.