HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedMar 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Re: Fix the Tiers Please

How the lack of well thought out tiers are impacting users play.
tosh002627 wrote:
LorieGirl2 wrote:
As are many players, I'm frustrated with tier content and the non existent features that we are suppose to buy to make tier...  

You can always sell the items that you buy with AP. The tier is just something extra for the people who uses AP.  

The issue in EE though, is not only that quite a few items in the Item Mall are unwanted, it's also that many of the core items that make the game go around - for both AP spenders and non-spenders - are ONLY available (guaranteed) via Tiered. Items such as high-level chisels are not available in the Item Mall normally, same with higher-leveled safety stones (our fortification protection item for the unaware, and here they're necessary where weapons outright DISAPPEAR on failure without them - they don't just become unusable, they just don't exist anymore).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On that note, this management change has DEFINITELY affected EE since we lost our PM (she was still based in NA) for the above reasons... and I'm not happy, nor are many others, as it's been noted.

Advertisement

abbadiego

Rank 1
abbadiego
PostedMar 28, 2014 10:06 pm
Eden Eternal (EN) is basically neglected. The tiers are terrible each week, they ask us for suggestions and such and they just seem not to pay attention to them / ignore them blatantly. If this is how bright the future is I'd rather live in the past.

rajin_kawin

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2014 7:39 am
after moving your AK servers to sevengames, will you IP Blocked for asia and others region outside NA and EU?

will you wipe our characters , AP, golds, items and others

Sp4rkl3

Rank 2
Sp4rkl3
PostedMar 31, 2014 7:41 am
rajin_kawin wrote:
after moving your AK servers to sevengames, will you IP Blocked for asia and others region outside NA and EU?

There is no anymore wipe,and they won't IP block.

Sparkle Guardian/Wizard
Personal sparkling Eidolon of Lily :3

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedMar 31, 2014 7:42 am
rajin_kawin wrote:

ip block -- no
wipe -- no

The servers are not moving (still in canada), the management moving to EU. Age EU will be part of SG. AK GM/PM will be EU but business as usual. Don't expect an major sweeping change/improvement. Atleast I'm not.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 31, 2014 7:43 am
rajin_kawin wrote:

We are not moving servers.
We are not blocking IP.
We are not wiping characters.

What you see now is what you are getting (with some changes of staff).

jeisea057

Rank 0
jeisea057
PostedMar 31, 2014 9:20 am
Some noob question. I'm at school so I can't read all 32 pages, but will the currency for donation change? Or it will still be USD?

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedMar 31, 2014 12:34 pm
jeisea057 wrote:
Some noob question. I'm at school so I can't read all 32 pages, but will the currency for donation change? Or it will still be USD?  

donation? you mean AP? initially i don't think anything is going to change. When everything is SG instead of AGE, it possible there could be new in-game money and it could be that its based on the EU currency instead of USD. I'm just speculating here, as what SG does or doesn't do is pretty much anyone's guess. There's no real specifics yet on what PB's plan for SG is, or none i've seen.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

jeisea057

Rank 0
jeisea057
PostedMar 31, 2014 12:52 pm
celestar wrote:
jeisea057 wrote:

donation? you mean AP? initially i don't think anything is going to change. When everything is SG instead of AGE, it possible there could be new in-game money and it could be that its based on the EU currency instead of USD. I'm just speculating here, as what SG does or doesn't do is pretty much anyone's guess. There's no real specifics yet on what PB's plan for SG is, or none i've seen.  

I mean for like buying AP, like as of now we use USD to buy Aeria Points.
Because EU is expensive x.x hope not. At this moment 1USD = 0.73 EU ;-;
Thanks ^3^

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMar 31, 2014 2:39 pm
Superman0X wrote:
rajin_kawin wrote:

We are not moving servers.
We are not blocking IP.
We are not wiping characters.

What you see now is what you are getting (with some changes of staff).  
gets sum hope..
Hope there will be a change in Ava Pm staff