ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 26, 2014 4:21 pm
peppe293 wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

That doesn't explain anything, it just says things might change eventually.  

For some reason I quite understood what Superman0x tried to rephrase to you, so I suppose his point is understandable.

The ONLY change, if I may even call it a change because it actually isnt, is that PC games that arent already transfered to EU will be transfered and new GMs/PMs assigned.

The rest is just intern company stuff we (players) don't care about and it is running anyway in any company, no matter whether the company is being transfered, absorbed or continuing its normal shedule.  

What you posted actually explains what is going on without me hurting myself thinking about it. I also feel bad for any U.S. games that get transferred to Eu because they are going to go down the toilet.  

Why so you think so?  

Why do we think so you ask?

Wolfteam... AVA... That's why

Advertisement

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 26, 2014 4:33 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
peppe293 wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

That doesn't explain anything, it just says things might change eventually.  

For some reason I quite understood what Superman0x tried to rephrase to you, so I suppose his point is understandable.

The ONLY change, if I may even call it a change because it actually isnt, is that PC games that arent already transfered to EU will be transfered and new GMs/PMs assigned.

The rest is just intern company stuff we (players) don't care about and it is running anyway in any company, no matter whether the company is being transfered, absorbed or continuing its normal shedule.  

What you posted actually explains what is going on without me hurting myself thinking about it. I also feel bad for any U.S. games that get transferred to Eu because they are going to go down the toilet.  

Why so you think so?  

Why do we think so you ask?

Wolfteam... AVA... That's why  
Don't forget about Scarlet Blade. EU group broke the game even harder than the NA group, and that is quite an accomplishment.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 26, 2014 4:48 pm
History not learned from dooms one to repeat it.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 26, 2014 4:58 pm
I found something that needs to be clarified. Supes said that AGE will still handle all the games and the like even though they are changing companies, I'm not going to try to wrap my head around that logic as it makes my brain hurt. However, digging through some old threads because I remembered seeing a GM post something to the contrary, having a fever makes you think of weird things, and he stated that the team will not have any control over the future of the game. Is he referring to the NA team or referring to AGE team in entirety? Source quote is as below:

GMTemplar wrote:
Wait until the transfer from US to EU office is complete then bring up your concerns to the EU team directly. Our team no longer has much control over future of AK at this point so hold on until late April or so after everything is done transferring and then approach the EU team.  

Is this solely referring to the NA team or is it referring to AGE as a whole? If it's the NA team, that's fine since they are doing a spectacular job as of right now, and yes that's sarcasm. If it's AGE as a whole, then who exactly is telling the truth? Also, is the stance on the very few games managed by the NA office basically #NotMyProblemAnymore now?

GMTemplar

GameMaster: USA
GMTemplar
PostedMar 26, 2014 5:00 pm
Siviard wrote:
I found something that needs to be clarified. Supes said that AGE will still handle all the games and the like even though they are changing companies, I'm not going to try to wrap my head around that logic as it makes my brain hurt. However, digging through some old threads because I remembered seeing a GM post something to the contrary, having a fever makes you think of weird things, and he stated that the team will not have any control over the future of the game. Is he referring to the NA team or referring to AGE team in entirety? Source quote is as below:

GMTemplar wrote:
Wait until the transfer from US to EU office is complete then bring up your concerns to the EU team directly. Our team no longer has much control over future of AK at this point so hold on until late April or so after everything is done transferring and then approach the EU team.  

Is this solely referring to the NA team or is it referring to AGE as a whole? If it's the NA team, that's fine since they are doing a spectacular job as of right now, and yes that's sarcasm. If it's AGE as a whole, then who exactly is telling the truth? Also, is the stance on the very few games managed by the NA office basically #NotMyProblemAnymore now?  

I was referring to the NA team, not AGE as a whole.

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMar 27, 2014 3:21 pm
Siviard wrote:

Everything is getting switched to EU in regards to platform and browser. New GMs, new PMs, you name it, it will be handled by the EU office as I understand it. The only thing running from the Cali office as far as I can tell, will be MOBILE games.

It's never pleasant for anyone to have their position in a company passed to someone else, to have to update and train a new person to take that job from them. So I won't be giving any of these folks hassles when they are watching just that happen to them. It is understandable how they would feel their hands are now tied with wanting to maybe be able to do things for the games they work on, but not being able to due to the changeovers. It is a situation that is beyond anyone's control really aside from maybe very upper management in the new company that is acquiring it all.

It is not necessarily that their attitude is now "Not my problem anymore", but it is not their job anymore after a certain point in time that is coming up. Sad It's never a pleasant thing to happen, I certainly wouldn't try to make someone feel bad about their job being lost. In short, these people being replaced have my sympathies, and I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

momommo

Rank 1
momommo
PostedMar 28, 2014 8:44 am
EXOTlC wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
EXOTlC wrote:
There's no way to wolfteam get worse
i hope see some changes Soon™  

It can ALWAYS be worse, remember that.  

OP items (OverPay2win) + Hackers (Free + VIP ones) + only 1 g.m = Wolfteam  

LOLOLOL. You guys have no idea how good you have it, do you.

"One second. I think my Commander fainted again." Lachon, Andromeda Server

LorieGirl2

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Fix the Tiers Please

How the lack of well thought out tiers are impacting users play.
As are many players, I'm frustrated with tier content and the non existent features that we are suppose to buy to make tier. It seems whomever is structuring tiers and features doesn't understand the interrelationship between features, tiers and game play. So please, allow me to school you.

First let me say, there is a economic infrastructure within EE that it critical to keep "feeding" or game play will stop. Players need gold, to get gold you need something to sell, to get something to sell you need tier items that are 'sale-able", to get tier sale-able items you need to have features to buy. EE in the past 2 weeks has failed to add anything that can be purchased in Features, therefore our ability to make tier (as shabby as they are), is impossible. What am i gonna do, buy 25 backpack slots, to get one lv80 chisel?

NEW OWNERS/Management this is how the revenue stream in this game is set up. You put up a 50% off AP, but you missed the point. More AP does nothing if you have nothing to spend it on. So in the end, player game play as follows: if we can't make gold, we can't do achievements, if we can't do achievements we can't level, if we can't level---what's the point in playing.

tosh002627

Rank 0
tosh002627
PostedMar 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Re: Fix the Tiers Please

LorieGirl2 wrote:
As are many players, I'm frustrated with tier content and the non existent features that we are suppose to buy to make tier. It seems whomever is structuring tiers and features doesn't understand the interrelationship between features, tiers and game play. So please, allow me to school you.

First let me say, there is a economic infrastructure within EE that it critical to keep "feeding" or game play will stop. Players need gold, to get gold you need something to sell, to get something to sell you need tier items that are 'sale-able", to get tier sale-able items you need to have features to buy. EE in the past 2 weeks has failed to add anything that can be purchased in Features, therefore our ability to make tier (as shabby as they are), is impossible. What am i gonna do, buy 25 backpack slots, to get one lv80 chisel?

NEW OWNERS/Management this is how the revenue stream in this game is set up. You put up a 50% off AP, but you missed the point. More AP does nothing if you have nothing to spend it on. So in the end, player game play as follows: if we can't make gold, we can't do achievements, if we can't do achievements we can't level, if we can't level---what's the point in playing.  

You can always sell the items that you buy with AP. The tier is just something extra for the people who uses AP.

LorieGirl2

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Fix the Tiers Please

you said--->You can always sell the items that you buy with AP. The tier is just something extra for the people who uses AP.

----> Silly you, there are not things to buy with AP in the item mall. The item mall is full of stuff nobody will buy with gold. THAT is the point. When is the last time you saw a new and exciting item in the item mall? Can you find a decent pet in the item mall? The answer to all of these are NO.

It's that kind of thinking i believe the new management has, for some reason they think item mall is the key to buying stuff, and while i will say, that IS how most games are ran, it is not true for EE. They have conditioned their players to get useful stuff by making tier, it NEVER goes into the item mall.

Bottom line, if all the new things that came out in the last 6 mo were found in the item mall, i would not be fussing!