EXOTlC wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
EXOTlC wrote:
There's no way to wolfteam get worse
i hope see some changes Soon™  

It can ALWAYS be worse, remember that.  

OP items (OverPay2win) + Hackers (Free + VIP ones) + only 1 g.m = Wolfteam  

Yes, but imagine the prices being even higher, + more hackers + no GM's

and a tier that spans 1,000,000,000 AP with dismal rewards : )

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 26, 2014 4:29 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
EXOTlC wrote:
There's no way to wolfteam get worse
i hope see some changes Soon™  

It can ALWAYS be worse, remember that.  

That's like daring the new company or even karma to make it worse. Wow

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 26, 2014 7:35 am
Jxxs wrote:

That doesn't explain anything, it just says things might change eventually.  

For some reason I quite understood what Superman0x tried to rephrase to you, so I suppose his point is understandable.

The ONLY change, if I may even call it a change because it actually isnt, is that PC games that arent already transfered to EU will be transfered and new GMs/PMs assigned.

The rest is just intern company stuff we (players) don't care about and it is running anyway in any company, no matter whether the company is being transfered, absorbed or continuing its normal shedule.

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedMar 26, 2014 1:49 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

For some reason I quite understood what Superman0x tried to rephrase to you, so I suppose his point is understandable.

The ONLY change, if I may even call it a change because it actually isnt, is that PC games that arent already transfered to EU will be transfered and new GMs/PMs assigned.

The rest is just intern company stuff we (players) don't care about and it is running anyway in any company, no matter whether the company is being transfered, absorbed or continuing its normal shedule.  

What you posted actually explains what is going on without me hurting myself thinking about it. I also feel bad for any U.S. games that get transferred to Eu because they are going to go down the toilet.

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedMar 26, 2014 3:06 pm
Jxxs wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

What you posted actually explains what is going on without me hurting myself thinking about it. I also feel bad for any U.S. games that get transferred to Eu because they are going to go down the toilet.  

Why so you think so?

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedMar 26, 2014 3:12 pm
peppe293 wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

Why so you think so?  

I have reason to believe that many Europeans either don't understand business, or they don't care about the game they host.

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedMar 26, 2014 3:18 pm
Jxxs wrote:
peppe293 wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

Why so you think so?  

I have reason to believe that many Europeans either don't understand business, or they don't care about the game they host.  

Well, thank you. Europe has many big companies.

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedMar 26, 2014 3:37 pm
So bright...
Such brite...
WOW

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedMar 26, 2014 4:00 pm
peppe293 wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
peppe293 wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
Jxxs wrote:

Why so you think so?  

Well, thank you. Europe has many big companies.  

Take offence if you want, I was referencing the GMs and PMs in Europe for Aeria, not the actual good and successful companies.