Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 25, 2014 4:45 pm
Stickinthemud wrote:
What is the time table for all the games being transfer over to the EU team? Rough estimate of when is cool too.

When should we be seeing and hearing from our new PM and GM on DKO? Getting an official announcement soon would be wonderful!  

You may never meet your gm team and they may just continue working behind the scenes answering tickets, creating events, and so forth. It's a wait and see thing, however the pattern is, you may never really meet a EU GM/PM, especially more so now with their workloads increasing. The USA GM/PM was more social than the asian or european gm/pm teams from listening to players and my own experience.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 25, 2014 4:53 pm
Stickinthemud wrote:
What is the time table for all the games being transfer over to the EU team? Rough estimate of when is cool too.

When should we be seeing and hearing from our new PM and GM on DKO? Getting an official announcement soon would be wonderful!  

The timetable for the transfer is soon (TM). It is now measured in days. However, I cant say when they will be announcing who is on what game. I know that there is a lot of movement (and hiring) going on in the EU office, and they will be adjusting to the changes as well.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 25, 2014 5:59 pm
Since the original thread was locked and the quote does pertain to the transition, I feel the need to ask for some clarification. The quote in question is this one:

Superman0X wrote:
Aeria Games currently manages operations (Servers, Customer Service, Sales, etc) for Aura Kingdom. After the transition (soon), Aeria Games will continue to manage operations for Aura Kingdom. Aura Kingdom is owned and developed by X-Legend. This will also not change.

TLDR. Nothing is changing.  

So Aeria is passing off all PC games to the new company, and yes AK is a PC game, and only focusing on mobile games, yet Aeria will still handle the operations for the PC games. I'm slightly confused here as to which one is accurate as this is the first I've heard of AGE continuing to handle a PC game even after explicitly stating that they will no longer handle PC games. Is AK an exception for some reason or does this apply to all games? Talking out of both sides of your mouth does nothing more than confuse the ever living crap out of your players, not that many of us have faith in this company any longer.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 25, 2014 6:01 pm
I suppose hiring is always a good sign. Soon™

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedMar 25, 2014 6:35 pm
Siviard wrote:
Since the original thread was locked and the quote does pertain to the transition, I feel the need to ask for some clarification. The quote in question is this one:

Superman0X wrote:
Aeria Games currently manages operations (Servers, Customer Service, Sales, etc) for Aura Kingdom. After the transition (soon), Aeria Games will continue to manage operations for Aura Kingdom. Aura Kingdom is owned and developed by X-Legend. This will also not change.

So Aeria is passing off all PC games to the new company, and yes AK is a PC game, and only focusing on mobile games, yet Aeria will still handle the operations for the PC games. I'm slightly confused here as to which one is accurate as this is the first I've heard of AGE continuing to handle a PC game even after explicitly stating that they will no longer handle PC games. Is AK an exception for some reason or does this apply to all games? Talking out of both sides of your mouth does nothing more than confuse the ever living crap out of your players, not that many of us have faith in this company any longer.  

I doubt they even know what is going on.

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMar 25, 2014 6:54 pm
#SOON FTW !!!!!

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 25, 2014 7:45 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Mar 25, 2014 8:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Jxxs wrote:
Siviard wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

Here is the pertinent quote from the press release:

The entire Aeria Games brand and platform will be acquired and further expanded by ProSiebenSat.1 Games, and users will continue to enjoy their accounts and all the games that they have been playing.  

Soon (TM) we will be saying that the transfer is complete. The odds are very likely that at that time you will be unable to tell what has changed. This is primarily a back end change, it has very little effect on the front end (you the customer). There will be some change in staff, as games are transferred the US office to the EU office ( Aura Kingdom, SF1/2, Browser/Ignite). That is the biggest change for our customers.

The confusion about what 'Aeria' is doing is understandable. There are actually half a dozen different 'Aeria' companies, and the press releases are not clear which is which. The US office will become only mobile after the transition.

EXOTlC

Rank 3
EXOTlC
PostedMar 25, 2014 8:06 pm
There's no way to wolfteam get worse
i hope see some changes Soon™

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 25, 2014 8:09 pm
EXOTlC wrote:
There's no way to wolfteam get worse
i hope see some changes Soon™  

It can ALWAYS be worse, remember that.

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedMar 25, 2014 8:13 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Jxxs wrote:
Siviard wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

Here is the pertinent quote from the press release:

The entire Aeria Games brand and platform will be acquired and further expanded by ProSiebenSat.1 Games, and users will continue to enjoy their accounts and all the games that they have been playing.  

Soon (TM) we will be saying that the transfer is complete. The odds are very likely that at that time you will be unable to tell what has changed. This is primarily a back end change, it has very little effect on the front end (you the customer). There will be some change in staff, as games are transferred the US office to the EU office ( Aura Kingdom, SF1/2, Browser/Ignite). That is the biggest change for our customers.

The confusion about what 'Aeria' is doing is understandable. There are actually half a dozen different 'Aeria' companies, and the press releases are not clear which is which. The US office will become only mobile after the transition.  

That doesn't explain anything, it just says things might change eventually.