LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMar 13, 2014 11:48 am
Superman0X wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
andaro wrote:
on a side note thought, by having the main marketing force in Europe, does this or can this mean additional funding sources or payment methods available to players in regions not currently reachable?

this is a concern I've seen alot in the billing feedback over the years  

AP Fun Card sales in Europe, seems interesting.  

We did cards in the UK years ago, and they didnt really take off. We have added cards in France, and Ireland, and they have done a little better.  

Some here like to use cards, but the majority prefer our credit cards etc. Also we parents overall tend to restrict and monitor quite strictly our kids spending on online games. So that could be another reason they didnt take off so well here.

However I still think it might be worthwhile selling them here.

Advertisement

BlackRoses7889

Rank 0
BlackRoses7889
In the world of Gummybears... United States
PostedMar 13, 2014 7:11 pm
Im in the USA, around the Colorado area, but im unable to actually find the cards.. Ive checked all my local GameStops, at their Kiosks (Spelled wrong?)
Ive asked if they have had any shipments for them, or if they haven't been distributed to them yet. Ive also kept an eye out for them in Walmart,Target, Kmart.. And no luck.
So my question is, are they still being distributed? Or am I just looking at the wrong time?

~~|IGN - Snickerz | Couple - KruxyMagik |Guild : GamerReborn~~~~~~~~ Visit my other Aeria Account : hiyahaibye

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 14, 2014 6:43 am
xli30 wrote:
try buying ultimate game card online  

I think the reason why people would buy Fun Cards is not to reveal their information on the internet if they do not feel comfortable with it.

Even though it is fairly safe unless you have some sort of spyware on your PC, but a decent amount of people is simply afraid to do online transactions.

kucilo

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:26 pm
So what happened with people using paypal recurring?? Did the currency gonna be change from us dollar to euro or stay the same??

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 14, 2014 1:37 pm
kucilo wrote:
So what happened with people using paypal recurring?? Did the currency gonna be change from us dollar to euro or stay the same??  

Everything should remain the same. People from europe currently buy with euros and people from USA buy with dollars, no matter where the game is being hosted.

billionza1

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2014 4:33 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
So sad ;(

Reminds me of when GM Devilito made an announcement like this when AeriaGames was taking over IJJI.  

man ijji died fast

korrawi35

Rank 0
korrawi35
PostedMar 15, 2014 11:11 am

Re: Bright Future for Aeria Games

Aeria Games - Prosieben partnership
Superman0X wrote:
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free-to-play online games in North America, Europe, and South America. Today we are proud to announce Aeria is combining forces with ProSiebenSat.1 to form a new publisher, SevenGames. This will bring the community and experience of Aeria Games, along with the resources and marketing of ProSiebenSat.1, together under one roof. This news will have a minimal impact to you, the Aeria Community, as our games will continue to operate as they have been. Over time, with this new partnership, we look forward to growing the Aeria Community and launching new games.

Official Press Release  

i am sorry but i do not agree with the fact you are europes largest publishers for F2P games

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 15, 2014 11:29 am

korrawi35 wrote:
i am sorry but i do not agree with the fact you are europes largest publishers for F2P games  

Superman0X wrote:
... Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers ...  

Considering the popularity of certain games they have published, Aeria is certainly one of the bigger publishers and Superman0x's statement is not wrong.
Even though some customers are not satisfied with Aeria's service, combining with ProSiebenSat1 Aeria/SevenGames will surely be one of the leading publishers in Europe.

Just to remind that other publishers are much much worse, eg. no ticket/e-mail replies, GMs not present or replying questions on forums etc.

It is not perfect, but we can be satisfied for the service we are getting here and it can just get better with the upcoming changes.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMar 15, 2014 12:45 pm

filipvarga wrote:
korrawi35 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

Considering the popularity of certain games they have published, Aeria is certainly one of the bigger publishers and Superman0x's statement is not wrong.
Even though some customers are not satisfied with Aeria's service, combining with ProSiebenSat1 Aeria/SevenGames will surely be one of the leading publishers in Europe.

Just to remind that other publishers are much much worse, eg. no ticket/e-mail replies, GMs not present or replying questions on forums etc.

It is not perfect, but we can be satisfied for the service we are getting here and it can just get better with the upcoming changes.  

Just so glad it hasnt gone to Gamigo Smile The worst customer service I have witnessed for a very long time. Amazed they have gotten away with it up to now. I shall wait and see. Best not to say glass half empty until I know what they do. I dont tend to go by rumours, etc. I tend to go by how I personally find customer service once I have dealt with it personally. I remain optimistic until proven otherwise. Crosses fingers!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 15, 2014 4:06 pm

LilianMcK wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
korrawi35 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

Just so glad it hasnt gone to Gamigo Smile The worst customer service I have witnessed for a very long time. Amazed they have gotten away with it up to now. I shall wait and see. Best not to say glass half empty until I know what they do. I dont tend to go by rumours, etc. I tend to go by how I personally find customer service once I have dealt with it personally. I remain optimistic until proven otherwise. Crosses fingers!  

I am glad it didn't go to EA. I'd about give up then.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."