Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 06, 2014 8:07 pm
Superman0X wrote:
spacefire12 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
xli30 wrote:
GM will stay the same?  

The GM Team will remain the same for all games run from the EU office at this time. The remaining games (Aura Kingdom EN, SF1/2 EN, Browser/Ignite) run from the US office will transition to the EU office, and have EU GM's assigned.  
PM?  

Same thing. Anything done in the US office for client games will have to be taken over by someone in the EU office. We are working all that out now.  

That sucks, means all the USA GM's/PM's are being laid off unless with mobile?

Thanks for letting us know. Is there a way to show our empathy for GM's/PM's that are being laid off?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedMar 06, 2014 8:48 pm
Superman0X wrote:
spacefire12 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
xli30 wrote:
GM will stay the same?  

The GM Team will remain the same for all games run from the EU office at this time. The remaining games (Aura Kingdom EN, SF1/2 EN, Browser/Ignite) run from the US office will transition to the EU office, and have EU GM's assigned.  
PM?  

Same thing. Anything done in the US office for client games will have to be taken over by someone in the EU office. We are working all that out now.  

"Bright future"

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge

ForumName

Rank 0
ForumName
PostedMar 08, 2014 12:11 am
Bright future huh? Wonder who actually cares?

ONIDrahmin

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2014 1:17 am
When will you guys transfer?

Will there still be NA servers for AVA?

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
PostedMar 08, 2014 4:22 am
ONIDrahmin wrote:
When will you guys transfer?

Will there still be NA servers for AVA?  
shush

dank memes m8 i r8 them

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedMar 08, 2014 10:10 am
I am soooooo hoping tactics gets the axe for all the lying he did in Shaiya.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedMar 08, 2014 5:10 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
I am soooooo hoping tactics gets the axe for all the lying he did in Shaiya.  

Erm.

Tactics has long since left the building.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedMar 08, 2014 11:44 pm

So for those Confused & Still with questions...

Seems there's a lot of confusion as I read this thread...perhaps I can divine some thoughts here based on my understanding of business, the release, and Aeria's operations.

Frankly speaking, the wording of the press release does not coincide with the press release's Headline, or the press release from Aeria Inc, or the release from ProSiebenSat1....so I may have a few things backwards in the below explanation as some assumptions are included along with some factual points, but I believe I can sum it up at the end...

(Tiered Subsidiaries)

Aeria Games & Entertainment[2], which is a subisidary of AGGP Holdings[1], a subsidiary affiliate of Aeria Inc., is selling its ownership of its subsidiary company (child), "Aeria Games Europe GmbH[3] to ProSiebenSat1 (purchaser/loaner). (Nice chunk of change btw, though I always thought, and still believe AG&E was worth more)

The German office [3] will maintain and house the games, contracts, relations, customer support staff, and etc of the Games, Developers, and Community. (Meaning accounts, data, site, etc. will remain unchanged/affected for the present time)

AGEuropeGmbH will be absorbed by ProSiebenSat1 Games , dba - "Seven Games"

AGGP Holdings, will continue to operate its child "Aeria Games & Entertainment", using its new investment acquisitions, along with its sister companies in Asia, to further its foothold in the Mobile Gaming market

In short, Aeria Games & Entertainment is moving from "publisher" to "mobile developer" and selling the current non-mobile assets to another company. AG&E will continue to publish Mobile Games, some of which will be licensed to our new publishing head, SevenGames

What this means for we players....

In short, new management (owners), and a new website name. Of course as time rolls on, as with everything, change can and will occur, dependent upon the new owners leadership. (Considering our new owners generate between 1-3 billion in revenue a year, I believe we'll be just fine..lol) The current SevenGames site layout uses its main domain name to literally "publicize" the game and information, with a link to each games own private website (ie. "www.freerealms.com")

Now whether SevenGames will be adopting our current website format, or transitioning our games into their own groups such as "www.aurakingdom.com", is unknown at this point...

Though frankly I believe it detrimental for any community to be split up into chunks. On a personal note, the SevenGames "current" website is very shoddy and poorly designed.

But I do have a few questions of my own....

What will happen to the office in Sao Paulo[4]?

and most importantly,....

Will Superman continue to remain with the company and help lead us through our darkest hours? Or will we have a new Marvel Hero to show us the way....?

[Very important, is the question of whether or not we will need to spend our Aeria Points before the transition, which I'm sure many of these types of questions will be updated to the community as we progress further along]

{Other Interesting Tidbits}

ProSiebenSat1 also owns publisher "Alaplaya", with rights to other mmo titles such as Florensia, GunZ 2: The Second Duel, Everquest 2, DC Universe Online, and a few others, including partnerships with South Korea Developers, MAIET Entertainment.

Basically we are now owned by a major european Media Company (as Superman kinda punned out)....the "Time-Warner" of Europe, instead of Aeria Inc. of Japan.

AG&E Press Release
ProSiebenSat1 Press Release
Aeria Inc. Press Release

Zetsumei418

Rank 3
PostedMar 09, 2014 3:39 am
Just curious, what will happen to the servers? I play Eden Eternal and from what I understand the servers are in America or somewhere close like Canada?

So will everything remain the same with them or will things need to change with them as well? I'm no tech expert so what I'm asking might not make sense, but will the files or machines you use to host the server need to go to Berlin or anything?

Game = Eden Eternal. Server = Server merged server name. Old server = Sapphire. Old server = Garnet. Guild = Objection. IGN = Zetsumei418. Old IGN = [GS]Kuma. Old IGN = Zetsumei418