Author Message

spacefire12

Rank 1
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
235
Location
Sweden
PostedMar 04, 2014 9:48 am
Aeria lied to us and told us we got a new PM but it's the same PM. was a way to make us hope that Ava will be better.


What I think.
Advertisement

pkhassan

Rank 0
Joined
04 Mar 2008
Posts
28
Location
Bradford United Kingdom
PostedMar 04, 2014 9:56 am

This new partnership is nothing good....

Don't look forward to it.
This just looks like another way for Aeria to expand into the mobile games market and make free to play games pay to win, A.V.A on the other hand has had enough and the players including me are fed up of looking at the shop and finding more weapons becoming timed. I was going to tell friends to play this game but I won't bother because Aeria is just making the game worse by day. In my opinion the only way the players (community) of A.V.A will be happy is if ALL guns are made PERMANENT even if that means the prices in EURO are higher, the only way this will happen is simply if A.V.A was bought by another company (even if I had my own big company I would buy this game just to save it from it's own destruction).

All in All Aeria has to listen to the community in terms of A.V.A, the players need to be thought about a lot more, making players pay 1300AP for a Timed gun is ridiculous considering that is around £10 in British pounds.

iWatchUSleepV61

Rank 5
iWatchUSleepV61
Joined
30 Oct 2013
Posts
4411
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 04, 2014 10:26 am
kikix12 wrote:
spacefire12 wrote:
Lol made the game pay 2 win so there won't be as many maintenance as befor.  
I have a feeling that the quote you made in particular gave explanation why they didn't add the permanent guns to the in-game item mall. And that means that the comment have nothing to do with the game being pay to win. In the end, item mall is item mall. Since I don't play AVA, I won't talk about anything beyond this though.  


AVA has now become the definition of pay2win. Ask anyone (who plays/has played the game and isn't an Aeriaslave).

CandiiBerrii

Rank 4
CandiiBerrii
Joined
17 Dec 2013
Posts
2244
Location
Norway
PostedMar 04, 2014 10:32 am

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
Joined
24 Feb 2008
Posts
6178
Location
Spain
PostedMar 04, 2014 10:56 am
iWatchUSleepV61 wrote:
AVA has now become the definition of pay2win. Ask anyone (who plays/has played the game and isn't an Aeriaslave).  
Instead of me 'asking anyone' for something I have no interest in, you may actually read what I wrote carefully.
All I was saying is that quote is probably talking about AP mall, both for in-game and web versions. In that case, it is entirely irrelevant which (or both) of them are used for those weapons. It is neither less nor more pay to win either way.

Whether it is pay to win or not actually is irrelevant and I never said otherwise.

iWatchUSleepV61

Rank 5
iWatchUSleepV61
Joined
30 Oct 2013
Posts
4411
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:24 am
kikix12 wrote:
Instead of me 'asking anyone' for something I have no interest in, you may actually read what I wrote carefully.
All I was saying is that quote is probably talking about AP mall, both for in-game and web versions. In that case, it is entirely irrelevant which (or both) of them are used for those weapons. It is neither less nor more pay to win either way.

Whether it is pay to win or not actually is irrelevant and I never said otherwise.  


You're correcting someone about something you have no clue about even though it is the reason why AVA has become even more pay2win than it already is.

GMLeo

Rank 4
GMLeo
Joined
17 Oct 2011
Posts
1719
Location
Santa Clara, CA United States
PostedMar 04, 2014 12:50 pm

New siggy to come soon!

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
Joined
24 Feb 2008
Posts
6178
Location
Spain
PostedMar 04, 2014 12:55 pm
Keh, whatever. I won't bother with someone who can't even put the slight bit of effort to try and read what he responds to.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
Joined
04 Apr 2010
Posts
1816
Location
Nowhere United States
PostedMar 04, 2014 1:19 pm
kikix12 wrote:
Keh, whatever. I won't bother with someone who can't even put the slight bit of effort to try and read what he responds to.  


You've said multiple times that you don't play AVA. So clearly you have 0 clue on the state of the game, the state of the item mall, and how p2w it may or may not be. You also confused the terms "in-game item mall" and "in-game shop". So maybe you should just accept defeat and let them have their way.

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
Joined
24 Feb 2008
Posts
6178
Location
Spain
PostedMar 04, 2014 1:30 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
So clearly you have 0 clue on the state of the game, the state of the item mall, and how p2w it may or may not be.  
And that's why I myself said that I'm not going to talk about the state of the game, the item mall or how pay to win it is. If you think I did, then you didn't read what I wrote carefully.
The only thing I did comment about is the quote. What I did write about it?! You can reread or...look below.

TreishaSempai wrote:
You also confused the terms "in-game item mall" and "in-game shop". So maybe you should just accept defeat and let them have their way.  
I didn't confuse anything. I said clearly that I have a feeling that the GM/Product Manager or whoever wrote the quote had in mind Item Mall when writing it. People call "Item Mall" shop plenty of times. Well, it is shop technically.

And I didn't even say that it is like that for sure. It may or it may not be just an unfortunate use of an ambigous (in this situation) term.

Seriously, please just read what you respond to, or ignore it altogether. And then people wonder why I'm likely to write "walls of text", when I have to explain basic english like this.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: