Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 27, 2014 2:51 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Apr 01, 2014 7:33 am. Edited 5 times in total

Bright Future for Aeria Games

Mission Complete!
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free-to-play online games in North America, Europe, and South America. Today we are proud to announce Aeria is combining forces with ProSiebenSat.1 to form a new publisher, SevenGames. This will bring the community and experience of Aeria Games, along with the resources and marketing of ProSiebenSat.1, together under one roof. This news will have a minimal impact to you, the Aeria Community, as our games will continue to operate as they have been. Over time, with this new partnership, we look forward to growing the Aeria Community and launching new games.

Official Press Release
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedFeb 27, 2014 2:58 pm
So sad ;(

Reminds me of when GM Devilito made an announcement like this when AeriaGames was taking over IJJI.

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:01 pm
little impact? so what of the GS, Founders and the people of SF2

w0lfg0tn0liffe2

Rank 1
w0lfg0tn0liffe2
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:03 pm
Great news !

The future is looking great for Aeriagames ^^
GL in each endeavour you guys embark on.

Have a nice day !

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:05 pm
So only few changes will take in staff members and games ?? Everything else will be the same right ?? Will the website aeriagames become sevengames then ?? Hopefully everything works out T_T

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:07 pm
Worst case scenario for us, SF is completely forgotten and neglected.

Best case is that SF actually gets some attention and makes improvements, something we've only experienced once since joining Aeria Games. (XIGNCODE)

zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Bright Future for Aeria Games

Aeria Games - Prosieben partnership
Superman0X wrote:
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free-to-play online games in North America, Europe, and South America. Today we are proud to announce Aeria is combining forces with ProSiebenSat.1 to form a new publisher, SevenGames. This will bring the community and experience of Aeria Games, along with the resources and marketing of ProSiebenSat.1, together under one roof. This news will have a minimal impact to you, the Aeria Community, as our games will continue to operate as they have been. Over time, with this new partnership, we look forward to growing the Aeria Community and launching new games.

Official Press Release  

Looking at the semantics you used in your post versus what ProSibenSat posted I would say its less of combining of forces as much as Aeria sold off AeriaEurope. Things don't quite line up between the two posts.

BerserkerTNT

Rank 1
BerserkerTNT
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:09 pm
Good news I guess! =)

I'm just worried because ProSieben Sat 1. originally focused on media regarding television channels etc...

On the other hand, ProSieben Sat 1. owns the rights to EverQuest, GunZ 2, S4 League & PlanetSide 2, all of which have very high customer satisfaction. So hopefully we will be in good hands..

iWatchUSleepV61

Rank 5
iWatchUSleepV61
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:11 pm
"Minimal impact"? So AVA will still remain to be the pile of trash it's been for the past year or so? Bummer.

Oh and why did the GMs delete every single thread regarding this matter until it was "officially" announced? A user even got banned for it, albeit "accidentally". Are you really expecting everyone to just ignore it and act like it's no big deal until some GM announces it?

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:11 pm
BerserkerTNT wrote:
Good news I guess! =)

I'm just worried because ProSieben Sat 1. originally focused on media regarding television channels etc...

On the other hand, ProSieben Sat 1. owns the rights to EverQuest, GunZ 2, S4 League & PlanetSide 2, all of which have very high customer satisfaction. So hopefully we will be in good hands..  
Can't wait for A.V.A ads on the TV

dank memes m8 i r8 them