pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 27, 2014 12:21 pm   Last edited by pfgaming27 on Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

remove

remove
remove
Advertisement

KurysFlame

Rank 4
KurysFlame
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:15 pm
Well, I guess a list of envoy paths could be helpful. I think it would be even better if you added a basic list of principles that guided your decisions. A personal belief of mine - understanding a problem is so much more helpful than simply seeing the solution.

Guess I'll give my 2 cents on the actual envoy paths as well. I'll try to stick to the paths chosen to reach other areas as opposed to the end goals.

Brawler/Ravager - CRIT/HP: I don't like Bob and Weave 1 and Brawler Studies 1 directly under the main envoy. If you truly want the evade, should take the Bob and Weave 2 under the lower Muscle Up 2 and go right 1 (I'm unable to get in game atm, but I believe the simulator is mistaken about that being a Bob and Weave 1. Will correct later if I'm wrong.) If you aren't after evade, shift the 2 envoys I dislike over 2 spaces. Should land you on 2 Weak Point Analysis 2. I believe 3.2 extra crit chance will grant more damage than 5% more crit damage.

Brawler/Gunslinger - DMG/EVA: The .8 evade directly under the main envoy isn't helpful enough. Should swap to Brawler Studies 2 underneath it 2 spaces.

Other than that, anything I add would only be a play style opinion.

"He gave me a severe look over his spectacles and said, as if he thought the words were deadly venom and might kill me, 'You are an untidy person.'" -Jim Butcher A Short Story

Namilman

Rank 0
Namilman
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:26 pm
Thx for these! Could you advice which is best for pvp?

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:37 pm
KurysFlame wrote:
Well, I guess a list of envoy paths could be helpful. I think it would be even better if you added a basic list of principles that guided your decisions. A personal belief of mine - understanding a problem is so much more helpful than simply seeing the solution.

Guess I'll give my 2 cents on the actual envoy paths as well. I'll try to stick to the paths chosen to reach other areas as opposed to the end goals.

Brawler/Ravager - CRIT/HP: I don't like Bob and Weave 1 and Brawler Studies 1 directly under the main envoy. If you truly want the evade, should take the Bob and Weave 2 under the lower Muscle Up 2 and go right 1 (I'm unable to get in game atm, but I believe the simulator is mistaken about that being a Bob and Weave 1. Will correct later if I'm wrong.) If you aren't after evade, shift the 2 envoys I dislike over 2 spaces. Should land you on 2 Weak Point Analysis 2. I believe 3.2 extra crit chance will grant more damage than 5% more crit damage.

Brawler/Gunslinger - DMG/EVA: The .8 evade directly under the main envoy isn't helpful enough. Should swap to Brawler Studies 2 underneath it 2 spaces.

Other than that, anything I add would only be a play style opinion.  

You got a pretty good point there but what I was going for is:

B/R - C/H build: I took BnW 1 just to run the path down to the cDMG and cRATE. And notice that it's a "Crit/HP" build meaning you'll be investing Offensive stats on your Crit and taking more crit in your envoy wouldn't really be as worth it as taking DMG nodes. Since you already have a lot of cRATE. No need for more. So...Yeah

B/G - D/E build: I am so blind. I did not see that one path below it lmao ty. It's because that BnW 1 is supposed to be the first node you will pick on the way to the HP 4% or the 20% cDMG buff every time you release a charge. Again thank you for mentioning that

BRAW/GUNS - DMG/EVA BUILD INFO: CHANGE BOB AND WEAVE 1(0.8% EVA) TO THE BRAWLER STUDIES 2(10% cDMG MAIN WEAPON).

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:41 pm
Namilman wrote:

Both are good but if you're going to FOCUS on PvP a lot then my favorite one here is the Brawler/Gunslinger - DMG/HP one. Because ULTS!

Brawler/Gunslinger - CRIT/EVA one is pretty awesome as well.

Brawler/Ravager - DMG/DEF is amazing too!

Depends on which one you really like to play ^^

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

Namilman

Rank 0
Namilman
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:47 pm
pfgaming27 wrote:
Namilman wrote:

Both are good but if you're going to FOCUS on PvP a lot then my favorite one here is the Brawler/Gunslinger - DMG/HP one. Because ULTS!

Brawler/Gunslinger - CRIT/EVA one is pretty awesome as well.

Brawler/Ravager - DMG/DEF is amazing too!

Depends on which one you really like to play ^^  

Thx yeah sry my question was pretty incomplete. Im Brawler/Gs and i have full DMG and DEF/EVA atm

weloveflyff5

Rank 3
weloveflyff5
PostedFeb 28, 2014 11:18 am
May i ask? What are "DMG/EVA, CRIT/HP.... etc." stands for? is it refer to the stats you invested?

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 28, 2014 11:22 am
weloveflyff5 wrote:
May i ask? What are "DMG/EVA, CRIT/HP.... etc." stands for? is it refer to the stats you invested?  

Yeah.

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

SuraSeiker

Rank 0
SuraSeiker
PostedFeb 28, 2014 5:06 pm
Brawler Studies 2 increases CRIT DMG when equipped with Katar
Does that mean it also increases my CRIT DMG with my pistols when I CRIT?
or It only increases my CRIT DMG for Katar Attacks?

and does it stack?
I get the skill with 1% then I get the next one which gives 2%
Would it be a total of 3%? or a total of 2%?

KurysFlame

Rank 4
KurysFlame
PostedFeb 28, 2014 7:20 pm
@SuraSeiker: No. Brawler studies 2 will not increase your pistol's crit damage. It goes into the detailed list offensive tab as "primary weapon crit damage." And yes, all the envoys stack. If I have Brawler Studies 1, 2, and 3, I would have an extra 30% primary weapon crit damage. I also do not need to have one from an earlier level to use one from a later level.

"He gave me a severe look over his spectacles and said, as if he thought the words were deadly venom and might kill me, 'You are an untidy person.'" -Jim Butcher A Short Story