scionw2

Rank 0
scionw2
PostedFeb 27, 2014 3:54 am

Generic Future Guardian Envoy Path

Future Guardian Envoy Path when warbow gets added

^ What if the guy you are talking to looks like this? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2143069 I love Kristen Stewart!!!
Advertisement

kossploss

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
kossploss
PostedFeb 27, 2014 9:26 am
not even sure what do u mean by generic but if thats what everyone should be following the no not even close. Keep your cool gets nerfed not even worth putting a point in.

Kossploss 74 Guardian/Bard #Pandas Siren~

menise2700

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2014 9:29 am   Last edited by menise2700 on Feb 27, 2014 10:06 am. Edited 1 time in total
Why are guys skipping those + hp%?

oAxel

Rank 0
oAxel
PostedFeb 27, 2014 9:43 am
Horrible choice.

kepner15

Rank 1
kepner15
PostedFeb 27, 2014 9:44 am
This is what I'm going for. The last 3 points you can put wherever you want.

I don't really see the need to increase mirror shield skills as you will have DPS in parties anyway.
Also, increasing shield bash to stun like 1-3 targets? not worth it. There are better skills if you want to stun.

scionw2

Rank 0
scionw2
PostedFeb 27, 2014 6:56 pm
Much love to all those super tanks out there. Thanks for keeping me alive during Sky Tower. I have no idea how you guys/gals do it. Smile (so this is not a tanky guardian build, this is a soloing guardian build) Please provide recommendations for tanking guardian guides since I have no idea how to tank a boss that I don't outlevel. Once again, Much love to all those super tanks out there.

+6 seconds to Mirrored shield would make it last longer than the 22.5s cooldown with 50% SPD which would give me a 3.5 second window to rebuff phalanx with mirrored shield still up

I use shield bash as attack rather than just as a stun so I am getting it for the cooldown

I just went with base line things since I can always add more HP with stones.

Generic as in not going for any special main/sub combo skills, since I have no idea how that works Smile (but oath of the forest with bunnies is so tempting)

I got stunned a lot by regular mobs on a full defense build, that is why I recommend Keep Your Cool whether 6 seconds or 3 seconds

I went for crit damage +25% instead of more hp and def. I never see my HP go down when mirrored shield and phalanx is up

In summary, I solo and I don't tank for other people. I am full SPD/EVA since it prevents normal mobs from stunning since I lure the whole dungeon and kill it all at once so evasion is more handy than defense for me.

Once again, Much love to all those super tanks out there.

^ What if the guy you are talking to looks like this? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2143069 I love Kristen Stewart!!!

kepner15

Rank 1
kepner15
PostedFeb 27, 2014 8:36 pm
scionw2 wrote:
+6 seconds to Mirrored shield would make it last longer than the 22.5s cooldown with 50% SPD which would give me a 3.5 second window to rebuff phalanx with mirrored shield still up >>> I dont know what you mean by this. Mirror Shield is 30sec buff and 22.5 cooldown. Your mirror shield will still be up even after its cooldown. Increasing its duration doesn't help.

I use shield bash as attack rather than just as a stun so I am getting it for the cooldown. >>> But you still need to cycle 3 skills... unless you're only planning to use TC > SB > TC > SB which isn't very effective imo. Right now with 50% spd you can already cycle SB > TC > SS > SB > TC > SS

I went for crit damage +25% instead of more hp and def. I never see my HP go down when mirrored shield and phalanx is up >>> at lower level dungeons yes it wont... but right now at OW Hard and even at Party it will go down. Better to invest DEF and HP now.

In summary, I solo and I don't tank for other people. I am full SPD/EVA since it prevents normal mobs from stunning since I lure the whole dungeon and kill it all at once so evasion is more handy than defense for me. >>> If you just want to solo then I suggest going for a more DPS build... Mobs at solo dungeons doesn't even require defense or evasion. Just kill them as fast as you can.  

scionw2

Rank 0
scionw2
PostedMar 01, 2014 8:20 pm
My Envoy path has all the damage squares except for one and I use the CRIT DMG +15% secret stones, but having a high crit percentage doesn't seem to help me crit more so I didn't bother with any crit paths

Why am I not allowed to choose evasion over defense for soloing? SPD is the obvious choice for attack points. Evasion is so much better for soloing compared to defense. I have no idea how to tank though but everyone keeps asking me to admit that I can't tank but I keep telling them that I can't tank and I can't build a guardian tank.

I just want mirrored shield and shield bash to last as long as possible. Smile