One of the best games Aeria had to offer
~Bring Back Metal Assault Petition~

Aeria's greatest game and biggest loss

Hear the people cry:
"What do we want?''
"Metal assault!"
"When do we want it?"
"Now!"

For those of you who don't know Metal Assault was an English version of the popular Asian game GigaSlave, a 2D Metal Slug like shooter game vs players or zombies.

Metal Assault was once upon a time hosted by Aeria games and for no clear or justifiable reason was shut down. The public was merely told that it would be shut down due to Aeria pursuing their best interests and sorry for the inconvenience...

Since then no English servers have been released and if you went through the pain and effort of navigating your way through Korean or Thai servers that reminiscent pleasure was short lived as they've blocked other countries ip's and while yes it may be possible to still get into one of these servers it is unpractical and not worth it frustrating the user even more.

Metal Assault was the only game I found worth playing from Aeria Games,
I know am not the only one who thinks so.

I doubt that Aeria will ever bring it back.
If they care about their users (and customers - as I am not the only one who put too much money into that game) they should at least help in trying to bring back an English server.
If they can't do that then at least pass the knowledge on to someone else who can.
Put us in touch with whoever sold you an English license - or if you can sell it to someone else?

I am asking everyone (old players and new) to voice your support in bringing back this Legend of a game

Thank You For Your Time

MA FTW
Advertisement

Alti

Rank 3
Alti
PostedFeb 24, 2014 9:56 pm
That's "One of the best games Aeria had to offer..."

O.o I don't think so....

http://metal-assault.browsergamez.com/news/1207/1/metal-assault-free-to-play-mmo-going-offline-this-month.html (two years ago).

oOElrikOo

Rank 0
oOElrikOo
PostedFeb 24, 2014 10:19 pm
Alti wrote:
That's "One of the best games Aeria had to offer..."

O.o I don't think so....

http://metal-assault.browsergamez.com/news/1207/1/metal-assault-free-to-play-mmo-going-offline-this-month.html (two years ago).  

You're one in 7 billion.

And although you might not be for it, thank you for giving me that excellent reference which proves my point ^_^

"...the publishers believe it would be bad for the players and business to continue..."

"...there are no specific reasons stated for the closing of Metal Assault..."

pretty much = they don't have to and don't want to give legitimate or straight forward reasons.

thanks for your input ^_^

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedFeb 25, 2014 2:37 am
As much as I want this to happen, The chances are slim as you can see. The native version closed down not too long ago. TW and TH's are the only two that are going, and things aren't too good on their side either.

Cant flim flam the zim zam

oOElrikOo

Rank 0
oOElrikOo
PostedFeb 25, 2014 2:21 pm
SiegLhein wrote:
As much as I want this to happen, The chances are slim as you can see. The native version closed down not too long ago. TW and TH's are the only two that are going, and things aren't too good on their side either.  

Ty Sieg,

I knew from the start that it was a shot in the dark.
Sad really.
Shall remember you and the good old days ^_^