pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 11:28 am   Last edited by pfgaming27 on Mar 13, 2014 5:02 am. Edited 8 times in total

remove

remove
remove
Advertisement

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 11:28 am   Last edited by pfgaming27 on Mar 13, 2014 5:03 am. Edited 4 times in total

remove

rem
rem

KineticLights

Rank 0
KineticLights
PostedFeb 24, 2014 11:45 am
Great guide, but I have a few suggestions. Firstly, the yellow font is quite hard to read so you should perhaps change that to something easier on the eyes (I understand that it's because the items are yellow in-game and you want to contrast that but yeah). You may also consider adding some images of your enovy's path to make it more visually appealing. Overall, I quite enjoyed reading it Smile.

hartlsa wrote:
So much hate on AP buyers, lel. I've spent over 45,000 USD (a third of it on AK) in the past 5 years, none of it my money.
-Wise words by hartlsa senpai ^_^

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 11:57 am
KineticLights wrote:
Great guide, but I have a few suggestions. Firstly, the yellow font is quite hard to read so you should perhaps change that to something easier on the eyes (I understand that it's because the items are yellow in-game and you want to contrast that but yeah). You may also consider adding some images of your enovy's path to make it more visually appealing. Overall, I quite enjoyed reading it Smile.  

About the colour font, kindly highlight it xD. I like the concept of having the same name colour here and in game.

And about the envoy. I decided to make it because everything's in there already. If I post a picture, I gotta type the stats and stuff...

Overall I'm lazy now x.x. I'll think about it when I feel like it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

twelvi12

Rank 2
twelvi12
PostedFeb 24, 2014 12:13 pm
Since your saying that wizards bring CC, but archer have already their own immobilize CC so dont you think wizards immobilize kinda useless and Instant Thunder again teles next to mob, so is that really wise either as archer? And isnt for that attack mastery just better go like enchant triple arrow because its so to say main bossing skill. And isnt knockback so that you can't even KB bosses with that mastery? Because isnt cc usually just needed at bosses when like soloing.

Well wizard would though bring one good AoE ability Meteor Shot and with 50% SPD it reduces to like 10s, but tbh don't see use for any other wizard skills. Guess that one AoE CC is good if your kiting like huge mobs. Well archer seems to be class anyway that doesn't really need anything more than one stun from sub class. And guess wizards stun which it brings is fireball mastery stun, but thats kinda wasted maybe too because theres enchanting abilities for archer.
Well at least wizard seem to have good weapon base stats except not HP/DEF on weapon, but good attacking stats.

"This world is just... a crappy game."

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 12:18 pm
twelvi12 wrote:
Since your saying that wizards bring CC, but archer have already their own immobilize CC so dont you think wizards immobilize kinda useless and Instant Thunder again teles next to mob, so is that really wise either as archer? And isnt for that attack mastery just better go like enchant triple arrow because its so to say main bossing skill. And isnt knockback so that you can't even KB bosses with that mastery? Because isnt cc usually just needed at bosses when like soloing.

Well wizard would though bring one good AoE ability Meteor Shot and with 50% SPD it reduces to like 10s, but tbh don't see use for any other wizard skills. Guess that one AoE CC is good if your kiting like huge mobs. Well archer seems to be class anyway that doesn't really need anything more than one stun from sub class. And guess wizards stun which it brings is fireball mastery stun, but thats kinda wasted maybe too because theres enchanting abilities for archer.
Well at least wizard seem to have good weapon base stats except not HP/DEF on weapon, but good attacking stats.  

My bad for not giving any information about the gameplay.

I took Wizard because of my three legit reasons:
1. Non-Mainstream
2. AoEs
3. CCs

In PvE, Obviously you're only going to use AoE skills. Who's dumb enough to use IT in the middle of Mobs anyway?

vinRADOX

Rank 2
vinRADOX
PostedFeb 24, 2014 4:26 pm
pfgaming27 wrote:

1. Non-Mainstream
2. AoEs
3. CCs

In PvE, Obviously you're only going to use AoE skills. Who's dumb enough to use IT in the middle of Mobs anyway?  

Actually I'd say wizard is still pretty mainstream...
not so much as bard but you know...

Kenjichu

Rank 3
Kenjichu
PostedFeb 24, 2014 7:41 pm
vinRADOX wrote:
pfgaming27 wrote:

1. Non-Mainstream
2. AoEs
3. CCs

Actually I'd say wizard is still pretty mainstream...

Bard? Bard?! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDDD

Nudist Beach or Die.

vinRADOX

Rank 2
vinRADOX
PostedFeb 24, 2014 8:56 pm
Don't forget the meteor trick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ybkwO4uIU

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 9:25 pm
Kenjichu wrote:

Bard? Bard?! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDDD[/quote]

Bard! As I said, Archers doesn't choose a subclass for dmg. Just for useful stuff to support yourself x3.