pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 4:25 am   Last edited by pfgaming27 on Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm. Edited 15 times in total

[FULL GUIDE] PenguinsFly's "Devouring Claw" Build.

Not your typical Lv45 - Lv65 Brawler/Ravager guide. [My Build Plan]
*WARNING* THIS BUILD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HIGH PATIENCE AND POTENTIAL. BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY FEEL AND SEE THE RAW POWER OF THIS BUILD BY FARMING A LOT OF GOLD FOR YOUR GEARS AT LV55 - LV60. BALLS OF STEEL IS REQUIRED. NOT REALLY.

• INTRODUCTION

Brawler/Ravager has the potential to deal strong AoE damage, while being able to not die faster than anyone(Except for the tank ofc). This is a full guide for my Brawler/Ravager and I'll be following this build along with anyone who wants to follow this as well. *Notice that I put "Lv45 - Lv65" in the description because there is nothing much to do below Lv45 anyway.*

Without further a don't, leggo!

• STATS

Full DMG - the fact that at lv3 we get a free +10% crit rate from main-weapon envoy path, crit from gears, and buffs, is enough for you to get 50% - 60% crit rate WHILE going Full DMG.

HP - Invest atleast 15 - 30 points on HP before putting some on EVA. I suggest stopping getting 30 HP points but whatever floats your boat between 15 - 30. (OPTIONAL)

EVA - After putting your desired HP points from 15 - 30(OPTIONAL), you can invest all of your stats on EVA. If ever you reached 95% EVA and still have enough points to put on anything, put it to HP.

DEF - Simply refine your armours. Bam! 55%+-~ Def

• ENVOY PATH

Lv65 Envoy Path
Simply click this link and look for the "Envoy Path" on the left. You won't miss it!
Found it? Ok. Don't know which one to take first while leveling? Just go for whatever floats your panties.

• SKILL MASTERIES

Skill Masteries
Simply click this link and look for the "Skills" on the left. You won't miss it!
Done? Ok, I assume you already know what to do there. If not, I chose the skills there with a red border on them. If you wan't to know what they do, simply hover your mouse to it!

• LEVEL 45 GUIDE (Optional) (If you don't feel like doing these, just grab your green gears and level up to 50)

Main-Weapon: Harvey's Mithril Claws of Fury
Sub-Weapon: Harvey's Gigantic Battle Axe
Trophy 1: Noripan's Emerald Leaf (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Trophy 2: Fia's Brilliant Fairy Dust (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Necklace: Just grab a random necklace for now.
Ring: Just grab a random ring for now.
Mantle: Just grab a random mantle for now.
Set 1: Fearless Set 1 (Craft with Shadow DMG/EVA Core)
Set 2: Fearless Set 2 (Craft with Shadow DMG/EVA Core)
If you don't know how to get the Main and Sub weapon, simply ask me in this thread!

• LEVEL 50 GUIDE

Main-Weapon: Meria's Freezing Katars
Sub-Weapon: Giant Jordan's Cleaver of the Seas
Trophy 1: Argus's Dragon Heart (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Trophy 2: Toto's Cursed Tusk (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Necklace: Necklace of Comets
Ring: Ring of Comets
Mantle: Just grab a random mantle for now and save the money up.
Set 1: Requiem Set 1 (Craft with Shadow DMG/EVA Core)
Set 2: Requiem Set 2 (Craft with Shadow DMG/EVA Core)

• LEVEL 60 GUIDE

Main-Weapon: Demon Winged Katars (Craft this with Nocturnal Core)
Sub-Weapon: Sacred Scar Battle Axe (Craft this with Deadly Core)
Trophy 1: Argus's Dragon Heart (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Trophy 2: Malodnak's Dark Claw (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Necklace: Murfeo's Winged Necklace
Ring: Malodnak's Ring of the Lich
Mantle: Frederic's Feathered Cloak
Set 1: Devourer Set 1 (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)
Set 2: Devourer Set 2 (Craft with Bestial DMG/MHP Core)

• LEVEL 65 GUIDE (Optional) (With Pros and Cons)

Nothing changed here except for...

Set 2: cDMG +10% Set 2

Pros of changing your Set 2:
- 55% cDMG Bonus??? OP NERF PLS(No jk, don't)!
- 15% chance to have 50% ATK Speed for 15 seconds.
- Extra DMG is always handy

Cons of changing your Set 2:
- Loses 3% of your MHP
- Loses A LOT of EVA
- Expensive(For now atleast)

• SECRET STONES

(FIRST SS SET)Get secret stones for EVERY piece possible for 42% cDMG:
<Specific Skill>
<Something>
Skill cDMG 15% / Skill Crit Rate 4% / CD -10%
cDMG 6%

(LUXURY SS SET)Get secret stones for EVERY piece possible for 42% cDMG & 14% EVA:
<Specific Skill>
<Something>
Skill cDMG 15% / Skill Crit Rate 4% / CD -10%
cDMG 6%
EVA 2%

• EIDOLON

Bel-Chandra is a frickin must for a sexy mascot next to you that gives you CRIT and 20% cDMG. Hot and Useful? Not the kind of girl you just see there mate :'). Although Uzuriel is almost the same but she's not my type >_>.

That's pretty much it o.O...Good luck to us and have fun!
Simple and easy right? I know! I'm awesome. Karma me!
Advertisement

anthony28

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 6:39 am
I'm guessing this is for PvE since you don't use ACC. Anyway, nice guide. Hope to see pics with your stats in it. What do you think about using Requiem for head and body while Aria for the rest at Lvl50+? Thanks! Smile

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 6:46 am
anthony28 wrote:
I'm guessing this is for PvE since you don't use ACC. Anyway, nice guide. Hope to see pics with your stats in it. What do you think about using Requiem for head and body while Aria for the rest at Lvl50+? Thanks! Smile  

I forgot to include what to wear for PvP. But, it's basically a Purple Lv50 MHP % Set, put acc 3% secret stones on every piece possible for 21% acc, and the lv45 green trophy called Ragram something...

And yeah that's ok. Less EVA tho. If it's ok with you.

ansnem

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 7:19 am
Why not use Shard of Toto's water blade as trophy and why did you choose Truth Seeker over Charge Master and Brawlers Studies in the enovy path?
Not that important but isnt the lvl 50 crafted one better then Meira's katar if you just use a Nocturnal or Deadly core?

As a offensive class wouldn't it be better with upper part Requiem and lower part Aria or just full Aria?

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 7:30 am
ansnem wrote:
Why not use Shard of Toto's water blade as trophy and why did you choose Truth Seeker over Charge Master and Brawlers Studies in the enovy path?
Not that important but isnt the lvl 50 crafted one better then Meira's katar if you just use a Nocturnal or Deadly core?

As a offensive class wouldn't it be better with upper part Requiem and lower part Aria or just full Aria?  

-Because I prefer the bonuses of Toto's Tusk. And the yellow one is expensive for its stats.
-Because at lv60 with full buffs, I can hit 300% without those nodes. So, I went for slightly defensive envoy path.
-A lv50 crafted weapon would be way better yes, but Meiras are cheap and it's better to save the money up and push yourself to lv60. I'm using a +0 lv55 green atm and I'm doing pretty great.
-This build is a balanced Offense and Defense since in PvE, "Best defense is the best offense". What's the point of having a strong dmg when you're always dead =P.

anthony28

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 8:40 am
do you mind posting your character info? like a screenshot. lol. just wanna see how your stats are. And if you may, include the offensive and defensive detailed list :p THANKS A LOT! Smile

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 9:24 am
I can't post stats yet cuz I haven't follow the build myself yet xD. But I'm 99% confident that it's good. I just need to reset my stats and farm for the Requiem cuz I didn't have it last time.

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

anthony28

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 9:35 am
pfgaming27 wrote:
I can't post stats yet cuz I haven't follow the build myself yet xD. But I'm 99% confident that it's good. I just need to reset my stats and farm for the Requiem cuz I didn't have it last time.  

Okay. Thanks anyway. I'll try it then since I already have full requiem recipes. But I just started playing Brawler and I'm currently level 44 so it'll take time lol

pfgaming27

Rank 3
pfgaming27
PostedFeb 24, 2014 10:02 am
anthony28 wrote:

Okay. Thanks anyway. I'll try it then since I already have full requiem recipes. But I just started playing Brawler and I'm currently level 44 so it'll take time lol  

Alright. You can post your stats here once you've done my lv50 guide. I'd love to see your result ^^.

Server: Siren | Guild: Lumina | IGN: PF | Class: WB/GS | Level: 5X

zexion951

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 10:14 am
Hello, like the guide. But why would u go full eva till 95% when u already have a pretty strong inbuilt strong eva buff? Also with the addition of party buffs or food u can easily cap it. I think leaving it at around 80% and then putting the rest into hp is the best option.