AceMass wrote:
I'm on hydra | AceStar | Brawler/Ravager | Lv0  

aah oke maby i'll start a account there Smile

AceMass

Rank 1
AceMass
Ace Ville-Where Panties Fly Free United States
PostedFeb 23, 2014 12:35 pm
I don't have a computer to play Aura Kingdom yet but my mom ordered me a computer so it should be here by 2/28/14 - 3/3/14

The Cute Pankooi

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 23, 2014 12:35 pm
aah oke well i hope you get it soon Smile

Sechari

Rank 1
PostedFeb 23, 2014 2:37 pm
AceMass wrote:
I don't have a computer to play Aura Kingdom yet but my mom ordered me a computer so it should be here by 2/28/14 - 3/3/14  
I'm sorry, but if you haven't played the game at all yet, how do you know people's criticism isnt valid? ;/ At least the OP is gracious about it...

When making a guide like this you should: a) have played the game a good bit and tried different combinations, builds, ect, and b) look at the classes and their skills, and then look at the skills of the eidolons! If a class builds for crit, why not give them crit buffs? If a class capps speed, how about we don't give them more speed? Why bother giving recommendations for party eidolon when you really should just coordinate with your group? No point in running the same eidolon twice in a party. Why give Gigas to anyone EVER?

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 23, 2014 2:56 pm
Sechari wrote:
AceMass wrote:
I'm sorry, but if you haven't played the game at all yet, how do you know people's criticism isnt valid? ;/ At least the OP is gracious about it...

When making a guide like this you should: a) have played the game a good bit and tried different combinations, builds, ect, and b) look at the classes and their skills, and then look at the skills of the eidolons! If a class builds for crit, why not give them crit buffs? If a class capps speed, how about we don't give them more speed? Why bother giving recommendations for party eidolon when you really should just coordinate with your group? No point in running the same eidolon twice in a party. Why give Gigas to anyone EVER?  

well i play the game if that last part of your post is for me?

Sechari

Rank 1
PostedFeb 23, 2014 3:01 pm
fallenzuesx wrote:
Sechari wrote:
AceMass wrote:

Only the second part is for you... the first part is for the other guy who says he hasn't even played the game yet. Please understand that we're not trying to be jerks to you, it's just that whoever wrote that guide really didn't have much experience with the game - that much is obvious to anyone who's played the game enough. You said a few pages back that your character is 53? The game gets it's first somewhat tricky instance at 55, with Abyss (and to an extend, WT Hard, though not really). Up until then everything is easy peasy and you can really get away with making horrible build decisions and no one will notice. At the same time though, a large chunk of the active playerbase are 55+, so if you want to make a guide for people below that you should specify that as most people will expect a guide that... well... applies to most people!

AceMass

Rank 1
AceMass
Ace Ville-Where Panties Fly Free United States
PostedFeb 23, 2014 3:08 pm
Ummmmm I'm very educated about the game I have nothing to do but read forums and watch videos so I have a basic idea of the funumentals of aura kingdom

The Cute Pankooi

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 23, 2014 3:09 pm
Sechari wrote:
fallenzuesx wrote:
Sechari wrote:
AceMass wrote:

Only the second part is for you... the first part is for the other guy who says he hasn't even played the game yet. Please understand that we're not trying to be jerks to you, it's just that whoever wrote that guide really didn't have much experience with the game - that much is obvious to anyone who's played the game enough. You said a few pages back that your character is 53? The game gets it's first somewhat tricky instance at 55, with Abyss (and to an extend, WT Hard, though not really). Up until then everything is easy peasy and you can really get away with making horrible build decisions and no one will notice. At the same time though, a large chunk of the active playerbase are 55+, so if you want to make a guide for people below that you should specify that as most people will expect a guide that... well... applies to most people!  

as i told in my topic that its not my guide i'm trying to get info for making a new tabel to help people i don't have any problem about you people posting stuff i get some good info out it to make my new guide about this and i also got a acc with a lvl 60 gunslinger/grenadier
but i dont play it any more i started fresh so i do know how to ply and all of that thx for you post too