fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Aura Kingdom: Classes and Eidolons Recommendation

Eidolons in Aura Kingdom are not only lively and loyal companions, but also a guardian spirits to make sure your adventure safe. According to the complementarity and skill connection between different classes and Eidolons, I will recommend you some fabulous matching below. Bard has powerful healing skill but lack of attack force so that this class only needs an Eidolon with fatal and stable attack force. Guardian also needs an Eidolon with powerful attack force and even strong survival ability. Certainly, the matching above are based on different classes' orientation and specialty, if we take Eidolons' skills into account, even though Kotonoha(nine-tailed fox girl) is weak at attack, it will become perfect if she battle together with Guardian.

If you have better recommendation, feel free to write down in the commnet box below.

I'm Not the owner of this guide,full credits to who made this i just wanned to re-post to show this to some people for tips and tricks
Greatz Fallen
Advertisement

dejha.vu23

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2014 8:35 pm
as a bard, i take sigrun on every solo dg i do. shes a good tank and i can keep her healed pretty easily, Surprised merrilee....shes more of a healing eidolon

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 22, 2014 8:48 pm
dejha.vu23 wrote:
as a bard, i take sigrun on every solo dg i do. shes a good tank and i can keep her healed pretty easily, Surprised merrilee....shes more of a healing eidolon  

that is true but merrilee in singel dung with bard is handy becouse she can heal you too
its just if you drop low she can be a life saver,sigrun is also a good tank that is true
thx for the post i'll keep it in my mind for my next guide i will be making soon Very Happy

EtaAK

Rank 2
EtaAK
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:06 pm
fallenzuesx wrote:
dejha.vu23 wrote:

that is true but merrilee in singel dung with bard is handy becouse she can heal you too
its just if you drop low she can be a life saver

What the ding am I reading?

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:15 pm
EtaAK wrote:
fallenzuesx wrote:
dejha.vu23 wrote:

EtaAk i mean that he can dubbel heal then but sigrun is beter in singel dung for barb
as a tank that is true but i'm only recommending eidolons srry if some thing are rong about the guide i'll be making a new one very soon

EtaAK

Rank 2
EtaAK
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:21 pm
fallenzuesx wrote:
EtaAK wrote:
fallenzuesx wrote:
dejha.vu23 wrote:

EtaAk i mean that he can dubbel heal then but sigrun is beter in singel dung for barb
as a tank that is true but i'm only recommending eidolons srry if some thing are rong about the guide i'll be making a new one very soon  

Bard has no sustainability problem in solo dungeon so extra heal is unnecessary. You're better off getting buff/utility eidolons.
Aelius and Quelkulan are made to be Bard's eidolons. They also get +HEAL% passive in the future.

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:27 pm
EtaAK wrote:
fallenzuesx wrote:
EtaAK wrote:
fallenzuesx wrote:
dejha.vu23 wrote:

Bard has no sustainability problem in solo dungeon so extra heal is unnecessary. You're better off getting buff/utility eidolons.
Aelius and Quelkulan are made to be Bard's eidolons. They also get +HEAL% passive in the future.  

oh oke thank you i will keep that in my mind for my next guide thank you EtaAk Smile

lokithegod13

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:36 pm
Gunslinger: Any eidolon EXCEPT Gigas for single dungeon.

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:38 pm
thank you loki! Smile

fallenzuesx

Rank 0
fallenzuesx
PostedFeb 22, 2014 9:40 pm
plz feel free to command more changes it will help me make my next guide on this!